bluntz48 is offline New Member

Cool hmm..2 different deca's????

I've got 10 vials of Norma Deca and 10ml of IP deca...if i take one, then the other, will my body recognize them as different substances and take a couple weeks to recognize each? or will the receptors just see both as nandrolone and accept it the same way? the reason i ask is cause i wanna "supplement" the norma deca in the middle and take it up to 400mg/week. Besides from that, I also wanted to ask you guys for help on my cycle. I'm a little guy (5'9, 150lbs) and I've done 1 cycle years ago but alotta **** happened and I stopped workin out for a year and lost it all. With that said, I am one strong mother ****er for my size and I push with all my energy and dedication. Now depending on whether or not I'll be able to combine the deca, how do you think the best way would be to cycle what I have?
    P.S. If I can't combine the 2, I think I'll stick to just the Norma

Thanks for all your help bros

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all dont take Deca by itself!!! My first cycle was a Deca only cycle and it was a disaster. A total waste!!!!! Do a search with the key words "Deca only cycle" . You will get 100's of people posting not to do it.

Wait till you have some testosterone to put in your cycle. No exceptions!!!

Now about your question, Im assuming both are Nandrolone Decanoate right???? If so then your body cant tell a bit of difference.

Have you guys seen this product???? This looks intresting!!!!

MegaNan-400 15ml 400mg/ml $300 25mg Nandrolone Base / 50mg Nandrolone Phenylpropionate / 150mg Nandrolone Cypionate / 175mg Nandrolone Decanoate

bluntz48 is offline New Member
    I've taken a small cycle like this before and got good gains off it...my cousin of the same age (21) recently took a cycle of only 300mg deca and did 10ml of it and put on 15lbs. Plus with test, I'll get too big and bulky and too many side effects.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluntz48
    I've taken a small cycle like this before and got good gains off it...my cousin of the same age (21) recently took a cycle of only 300mg deca and did 10ml of it and put on 15lbs. Plus with test, I'll get too big and bulky and too many side effects.
    If you use the right supps and PCT sides will be minimal. You see more sides witha deca only cycle anyway.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Seriously dude I could type out a book on why you shouldnt do a deca only cycle. Dont be stubborn!!!!! Do the search and read post after post why you shouldnt do it.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluntz48
    yea well you and your cousin arent very smart, and have obviously not done enough research on "deca only" cycles. you need to add test to this cycle, no questions asked.

Thread Information