Thread: Help me please

Chico5 is offline New Member

Help me please

Ok, i posted here earlier and i need some advice. i injected some winstrol zambon into my shoulder and it was like the 8th shot into the same spot. I know I fu**** up but now I have a Knot. I need to know if this is serious and if with massage it will pass. Or if anyone can tell me what to do. I'm really starting to worry and I have no idea what to do. I'm starting to go on a bad one. Can someone give me some good advice. Thank you..

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Bro, if there isn't redness and you don't have a fever than it is not an infection and nothing that you will not get over. Massaging the area does help. If the injections become too much just drink it, almost as effective and you won't have all the pain.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you saying your doing E/D or Eo/D in the same injection site day after day???Or is it just the 8th time you hit the spot over the period of your cycle???

Latimus is offline Banned
    no he means its the 8th in a row...buddy you back with this problem huh...you might want wait a bit and then if its still ****ed...go see a dr...there is a lot of juice in there...you may have damaged the muscle esspecially if you dont have big dealts to begin with...can you take a picture of it and post it?...

i still think you will be alright though kid

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    if theres no soreness /red/pus its not a abscess which IS a infection. Immediately stop injecting that area. Give it a few days, should clear up. However, if you a fever go see a dr. asap

Naa, no fever. but its been like 4 days with the same lump. Im just concerned thats all. Ive been massaging it and i think it might be going down. If I did damage the muscle latimus, will it heal? Don't know man like I said, just concerned. I hope i'll be alright.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    bro you got alot of gear in your injection site, it will take a little time to clear. You should be fine.

Thanx Kronic

Thread Information