steven1642 is offline New Member

about to start stacking d-bol with test???

I am about to start my 4th week of my 1st test E. cycle..
    1 shot for first 2 weeks 250mg
    2 shots a week for 4 weeks 500mg week
    and 1 shot a week for last 2 weeks
    (8 week cycle) This is how my trainer told me to do this..

anyway this coming monday i will begin stacking D-bol with it..
    any suggestions on dosage..
    25mg/day for 5 weeks
    or 30mg/day for 4 weeks.
    i have 180 5mg D-bol

right now i am training 4 days a week and getting about 200g protein and 350-400g carbs every day...

when i start monday i will be going 5-6 days a week..

What kind of gains should i expect stacking this D-bol with Test E..

every i have asked has said "DRAMATIC RESULTS" but just how DRAMATIC are we talking about...

Currently 6'0 160

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont pyramid your cycle. Your trainer going on 1980's (and earlier) info there.

Do 500mgs Testosterone a week for 8 weeks. I would do 30mgs of d-bol for 4 weeks split up the dose through the day.

How dramatic your results will be determined by how much you eat. Its not uncommon to gain 20-25lbs with a cycle like that. Dont try to stay lean and grow at the same time and you should be ok.

You have your ancilliary drugs for PCT right?????

so i should just finish up my 8 week cycle taking 2 shots a week???

how do you recomend i split up the d-bol through the day..

also, and PLEASE help on this...What should i do for PCT... i have asked before and everyone says "do a search" well there is so much on here im not sure what to do..and my guys said with as little as i am taking i will not need to do a PCT..he said take some milk thissle or something...
    but i knew that was not right...What should i take???

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    you have to do some kind of pct. nolvadex and clomid at the least.

How much testosterone do you have?????

I would do 500mg (whatever potency gear you have) for the remainder of your cycle. If you have enough even do 10weeks. I dont know what kind of gear you have so I cant tell you how many CC's.

Milk thistle is for a liver protectant for taking D-bol,Thats it.

PCt is Post Cycle Therapy . This is the time where you try to get your natural testosterone back in gear. We do this with drugs that are either serms Nolvadex or Clomid Or a follicle stimulating drug called HCG .

Do you have access to Nolvadex or Clomid????? Ill help you with the figures you just have to tell me what kind of testosterone your running. And what you can get ahold of.

i am currently running Test Enantat 250...
    my trainer is the supplier of everyone around here of roids..
    he has everything...

i have access to just about anything i will need...

First of all dont listen to anything your trainer tells you. Alot of times they tell their customers what ever they need to hear just to sell them somthing or why they dont need something because they dont have it. Really just do a search on pyrimiding and read all the posts and youll see that your trainer doesnt know sh!t!!!!!!!!!

Yeah take 2 CC's once a week for the remainder of your cycle. Start the dbol at 30mg a day for 4 weeks. take half in the morning and the other half a couple hours before working out.

For PCT start 2 weeks after your last injection and then do one of these two options

Clomid therapy
    300mgs first day
    200mgs first week
    100mgs second week
    50mgs third week and untill you feel you are normal again.

Clomid and Nolvadex therapy
    40mgs of Nolvadex for three weeks
    50mgs of clomid for three weeks and untill you feel normal again.

If he says he doesnt have these items shoot me a PM and ill tell you where to get these items legally from a research company.

man i really appreciate all your help...

thanks...

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Interesting cycle. Dbol boosts test levels fast. That is why it is used to kickstart a test cycle for about 4 weeks. Optimally you would have started dbol day 1 through week 4. 30mg was a good starting dose for me. If you feel any sides it has a short half life so drop the dose or drop it all together. As said earlier don't pyramid down or up. The ester in the enanthate already does that for you. It has a half life of around 4 days and an active life of 14. What that means is it has a built mechanism to gradually realese the test so once you stop taking it, it will automatically reduce the amount in your system by half every 4 days until the 14th day. That is why yoy start PCT on day 15. For pct clomid 300 mg day 1, 100mg day 2-11, 50mg day 3-22. Run 20mg nolva the whole time and run it at least one week past clomid, I do 2 weeks past clomid.

My advice on the dbol is to save it for another cycle where you use it at day one for a kick start while you wait for your test to kick in. Your test should kick in this week. Also as others have said get on a steady regimine of test for the remainder of your cycle.

At 160lbs, 6ft I would look at the mass gaining diets in the diet forum and maybe post your diet for critique.

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    I totally agree your trainer knows diddily! Look PCT is every much as important as the cycle itself, unless you care less about sides & mental depression seeing all is wasting away.. Just remember there always may be a loss post cycle but the key is to minimize. keep reading & learning good luck

Thread Information