Big Gulps, Huh? is offline Associate Member

Ready to call it quits

Here's the deal....I've been on prop and eq for exactly 4 weeks today. I'm taking 100mgs of prop every day and 600 mgs of eq per week. My calorie intake is at least 1000 cal over maintanence. I started the cycle with a little dbol as well and i think that where most of my gains came from. I've had to take the last couple of days off because of the insane amount of pain i have in my calfs after my injection. I was up only 6 pounds, but after the last couple of days off, i pretty much lost all of that.

I started at 182 and i'm now an earth shattering 2 pounds heavier after 4 weeks on a pretty high dose of both compounds? Why is this happening?
    All of my gear is BD and i know they are legit. Is it possible that my body just doesn't want to grow? I really have no idea at this point and i'm ready to call it quits. My last two cycles have netted me a total of 10 pounds. That f**kin retarded if you ask me. I've gained more off over the counter ****.

What should i do?

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    are u losing bf too? its not the scale sometimes the mirror is the biggest indicator.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrit55
    are u losing bf too? its not the scale sometimes the mirror is the biggest indicator.
    Thats very true although if I don't run ldex with prop I gain weight.
    I'm 3 in (prop/fina) and I already gained 6-7lbs but I'm down in bf.
    How many cals/protein are u taking in a day? Are u getting plenty of rest? And are u over training? Those are some questions you gotta ask your self honestly.

ty1681 is offline Banned
    not say it bad bro but 4 weeks is not going to cut it.... i am on cyp and bold for about 20 some weeks..... with blood work done and i am very very happy with my gains,.... you need to run it longer

Quote Originally Posted by ty1681
    not say it bad bro but 4 weeks is not going to cut it.... i am on cyp and bold for about 20 some weeks..... with blood work done and i am very very happy with my gains,.... you need to run it longer
    He's taking prop which kicks in alot quicker then cyp or eq.
    100mgs ed of prop you should feel an increase in strenght with in 10-14 days and by 3 weeks in you should look alittle different in the mirror. Atleast for me anyway.

Big Gulps, Huh? is offline Associate Member
    i'm taking in about 3500 calories a day with about 250-300g of protein a day. That alone should cause me to gain weight. My body fat is a little down but not enough to compensate for the pain prop causes as well as the everyday injections.

Thanks for the replys. Any more help would be appreciated.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol i love that line... big gulps huh... alright... id say you must be overtraining bro or not getting enough sleep or training wrong... if you know your stuff is legtit then you should be growing by now from the prop.. something has to be out of place

barbarian is offline Banned
    3500cals?? 300 grams protien?? thats why your not growing..up the protien to 400 grams and the cals to around 4,000...food is key bro..the juice just helps ya along..

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    3500cals?? 300 grams protien?? thats why your not growing..up the protien to 400 grams and the cals to around 4,000...food is key bro..the juice just helps ya along..
    He's 182lbs. No one needs 400grams of protien ed to grow IMO.
    300grams should be plenty. It's obviously something else besides the eating factor.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    he really needs to post his diet, sleep pattern, workout routine, ss#, girlfriend's name and etc for us to really narrow it down for him. so man, post us your life basically and we will help you out a little more...peace

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    That's what sux about Prop is you should always make gains enough to make the pain worthwhile. My last cycle was Prop/Var and I was pretty disappointed with the results considering the trouble I went through.

If you're still getting pain I'd highly recommend mixing your Prop 50/50 with sterile oil -that's the only thing that stopped the pain for me and was totally worth it.

I have been told that it takes several weeks for real anabolism to kick in even on Prop and it took five weeks before EQ kicked in for me during my first cycle. If you're getting enough rest and aren't tired I'd just hold on and hope it kicks in for you eventually.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    using B12 to cut prop pain does the job

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    People ussually dont actually consume their estimated caloric intake. 3,500 cals aint enough. His statement " My body fat is a little down but not enough to compensate for the pain prop causes as well as the everyday injections." tells you exactly whats going on. If hes lost body fat, hes not eating enough!!!!! And if his goal was to loose body fat thats a perfect diet. Thats what my diet would look like if I was cutting!

You can gain 10pounds of pump(water) in 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information