Thread: Blood work

everquest is offline New Member

Blood work

im about to get my cycle goin and im goin to see my doctor tomorrow, to set ub bloodwork. short of tellin him whats really goin on, or should I?,what should i be gettin tested for in my blood,i need all the bloodwork info i can get as ive never done it correctly in the past as far as bloodwork, pct, etc...never had any sides or anything. From here on out im gonna use my head when it comes to messin with my body

P.S.
    If i overlooked where to read up on this subject, plz give a noob a hand and point me in the right direction plz...

Everquest

znak is offline Senior Member
    Find a doc you can talk too. I feel better knowing that my questions get answered professionally.

Getting yourself up to speed is obviously a good thing, too.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    liver values, free test, total test, cholesterol, just have them run the full spec. i dont necessarily reccomend telling your doc unless u are sure he is cool and not gonna give the dreaded, blah blah blah speach about juice.

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    Smart idea having this done. Tell him you a CBC, which checks alot . Triglycerides ,Cholestereol, Insulin -growth-factor. Also very important is Total testosterone & free testosterone( this is the one that is needed for true growth) & depending on your age PSA (prostate specific agigen). Also check for estrogens too. You may wish to tell him your taking many supplements & andros but if you trust him tell him the truth.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    i tell my doc im on Andro and DHEA and al that crap they sell at GNC. He shakes his head in disgust but gives me the blood work i want

Tell him you def want TESTOSTERONE values cause the andro & crap affects those leves

Quote Originally Posted by everquest
    im about to get my cycle goin and im goin to see my doctor tomorrow, to set ub bloodwork. short of tellin him whats really goin on, or should I?,what should i be gettin tested for in my blood,i need all the bloodwork info i can get as ive never done it correctly in the past as far as bloodwork, pct, etc...never had any sides or anything. From here on out im gonna use my head when it comes to messin with my body

P.S.
    If i overlooked where to read up on this subject, plz give a noob a hand and point me in the right direction plz...

Everquest

dieseL atC is offline Member
    How much does blood work usually cost?

Thread Information