Thread: Fina Sides ?

UrbanDawg is offline Banned

Fina Sides ?

Ive been researching Fina and have found several threads that report nervousness, anxiety, irritability, mood swings and even rage.

Some posts mentioned EQ as being an aggrivating factor when on Fina.

Anyone have any experiences or antecdotal to report about these kinds of Sides on Fina?

Im planing on using it heavy in my next cycle of TEST/EQ/FINA

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I can confirm the irritability and the mood swings from first hand exp.But I love the stuff. Sticking to test and Eq for the next cycle though

Da Bull is offline Banned
    For me it's...night sweats,insomnia,high bp,slightly aggressive,rapid pulse and mild acne...but i suffer through all that to acheive the results I'm after.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    For me it's...night sweats,insomnia,high bp,slightly aggressive,rapid pulse and mild acne...but i suffer through all that to acheive the results I'm after.
    i just cant deal with insomnia - im a good sleper but if I dont get my sleep I get ugly

INSTANT A$$HOLE - JUST ADD INSOMNIA

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    i just cant deal with insomnia - im a good sleper but if I dont get my sleep I get ugly

INSTANT A$$HOLE - JUST ADD INSOMNIA
    You might get your sleep on fina,and still be an azzhole.Sometimes the littlest things pissed me off,i was aware of it and able to control it,but the aggression was there tho.On rare occasion I did bark at the moon,but i enjoy that anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You might get your sleep on fina,and still be an azzhole.Sometimes the littlest things pissed me off,i was aware of it and able to control it,but the aggression was there tho.On rare occasion I did bark at the moon,but i enjoy that anyway.

I ruined two cell phones while on fina. so Id recommend getting something to beat on.

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Yeah get ready to freak out buddy if you take 75mg or more. My thresholds about 65mg before the rage comes and I drive around w/ my middle finger out the window permanently. Night sweats are always fun for a laugh. High BP and hot flashes from the elevated prgesterone levels are also nice. The funny thing though is that its all worth it when you flex 5 weeks in and every vein waves at you proudly.

Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver
    Yeah get ready to freak out buddy if you take 75mg or more. My thresholds about 65mg before the rage comes and I drive around w/ my middle finger out the window permanently. Night sweats are always fun for a laugh. High BP and hot flashes from the elevated prgesterone levels are also nice. The funny thing though is that its all worth it when you flex 5 weeks in and every vein waves at you proudly.
    exactly

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Insomnia, little things piss me off to the verge of killing someone (but its still all a matter of selfcontrol), night sweats, and the worst of all I'm constantly really hot and sweating like a pig! BUT ITS GREAT STUFF AND YOU GROW TO LIKE THE SIDES COZ' YOU KNOW YOUR FINA IS WORKING!

Thread Information