Thread: jamaica bound

pinhead is offline Junior Member

jamaica bound

Hey bros
    I'm taking a last minute vacation to jamaica I wasn't supposed to get any time off from work but I guess I'm just lucky anyhow I'm thinking of just putting my pins in my suitcase for the flight down in a padded envelope cause I heard they dont check it on the way out anyone know about this also am sneaking my gear down in a sterilized container 5 dayz worth Thanx

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i've always been weary of traveling with gear... especially if i were going to be flying.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pinhead
    Hey bros
    I'm taking a last minute vacation to jamaica I wasn't supposed to get any time off from work but I guess I'm just lucky anyhow I'm thinking of just putting my pins in my suitcase for the flight down in a padded envelope cause I heard they dont check it on the way out anyone know about this also am sneaking my gear down in a sterilized container 5 dayz worth Thanx
    Not sure if they will check it or not, you could mail it to hotel though. If they x-ray it and see pinz in there you may be screwed...

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=kronik If they x-ray it and see pinz in there you may be screwed...[/QUOTE]
    this is exactly why i wouldn't carry it on me.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    You would be screwed bro, I've been to Jamaica twice and the security going in and coming out is tight to say the least because theres a lot of drug activity in the country. They aren't looking for gear but they'd find the pins and you don't want to spend time in a Jamaican prison trust me

Rampage Jackson is offline Junior Member
    ya bro...dont do it... traffic into and out of Jamaica is really tight. I know a girl who got the 5th degree just because she was slin dependant, and had papers saying so and everything...

bigguns212 is offline New Member
    ive been to jamaca bro..best stick to the weed and cocain.......

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    i went to the bahamas a little while ago and it was such a JOKE!!! their customs dont care MON....haha

when i was passing through customs they asked me if i had drugs or alcohol in my suitcase, i said no and then they were like: ok mon

i dont know about jamaica though

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    lol frank

bigguns212 is offline New Member
    there all to fukin high to give a shiit

superstar is offline New Member
    I just got back from Jamaica about a month ago. I don't remember getting checked on the way in, but they tore my **** apart on the way out.

Just to be safe, I would go without for the 5 days. I'm pretty sure Jamaican customs was checking random luggage on the way in.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    is gear legal in Jamaica if so y not get it there

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    You would be screwed bro, I've been to Jamaica twice and the security going in and coming out is tight to say the least because theres a lot of drug activity in the country. They aren't looking for gear but they'd find the pins and you don't want to spend time in a Jamaican prison trust me
    I was in Jamaica last winter and personnaly i could have smuggled on bomb back on the airplane going back to states. They dont even have x ray machines in the jamaican airpot. At least they dont in Montego Bay
    NDG

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    if you cant take the gear pick up some "gonja" it works the same

Orpheus is offline New Member
    I went last year, in and out from charlotte. Customs out of the us was strict, but back into the country was a cakewalk. I could've brought back anything. I'll probably go again in January. Things may be different but I still havent researched whether gear is available there or what. Good luck.

bjayg is offline Member
    yea mon.

Thread Information