Thread: dbol

flex321 is offline Member

dbol

Do you fellas think anyone particular dbol gives more gains then others? consider water weight and everything what the difference in all the different compounds of dbol? Some people say that dbol is dbol and some say pinks give more water retention and white naps dont give much mass just strength.

I wanna see every members opinion on these. and yes its another dbol post, I hate them myself but when reading all the others I figured i'd get everyones opinons on what they think of differences in pills.

IF YOU READ THIS PLACE YOUR REPLY PLEASE! unless your 12 and you think dbol pills are a new brand of flintson vitamins. Which from what the word is around here is how Big Kev first started adding serious mass to his pythons, Tell em Kev its all about the flintston vitamins. j/k whatever I'm bored.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I heard on many ocassions that people find Naposim, (thai dbol ) to work a little better than other generic. I have no personal expierience this is just what I have read.

-g

Nico is offline Associate Member
    gsims I always thought the naps were indians and the thais were the pink stars. Anyway, Ive only done the pinks and definately started getting stronger after week two, but out of the 17 pounds that I gained on them in 6 weeks, I lost 15 of it. Ofcourse I did Dbol alone and I wasnt as educated 3yrs ago as I am Know about AS.

indian huh... now you got me second guessing myself ill brb with the right answer for ya

-g

haha were both wrong Naposim = (Romania), Though Thai's I think are definatly pink stars. Thanx for pickin that up bro.

flex321 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Nico
    gsims I always thought the naps were indians and the thais were the pink stars. Anyway, Ive only done the pinks and definately started getting stronger after week two, but out of the 17 pounds that I gained on them in 6 weeks, I lost 15 of it. Ofcourse I did Dbol alone and I wasnt as educated 3yrs ago as I am Know about AS.
    an uneducated man is one with geat losses in life.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    You got that right and I lost that weight in 12 days. Really screwed with my head!

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Well, I've tried the Naposims, and i think they were excellant. I did them alone and i got excellant gains all round! After them I tried Russians and I don't think they were as good as the naposims. Now I have some others from Taiwan, they are blue hearts and come in a tub of 500 and 10mg. They are giving some good gains.

I think over all though, the Naposims at the moment have got to be the best, but then they were the first AS that i tried - I also did them alone and kept the gains!

Thread Information