ScottyJ is offline Associate Member

Papervar/liver question

Just started my first cycle. If I had only 100 10mg squares, how should I take it? How many Mg's/day and for how long? Im taking milk thistle, r-la, and policonanol, for precautionary measures. In my precyle blood test the doctor notices my liver values were already a little bit elavated, but nothing to worry about. I was just wondering, where would I feel pain if my liver was acting up. And is it normal for my piss to be bright yellow all the time.

mistasmif is offline Junior Member
    For your PaperVar dosing. You could go either 30-40mg ED. Obviously, if you did 30mg ED it would last you 33 days. You should go 6-10 weeks on the cycle. I can't answer your liver question. Drink more water then look at your piss.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    bright yellow usually means u are dehydrated

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    If you liver is being affected you will have pressure and sometimes a sharp pain midway up your rib cage on the right side, right underneath, the pain will also pass to the back in the same spot.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyJ
    Just started my first cycle. If I had only 100 10mg squares, how should I take it? How many Mg's/day and for how long? Im taking milk thistle, r-la, and policonanol, for precautionary measures. In my precyle blood test the doctor notices my liver values were already a little bit elavated, but nothing to worry about. I was just wondering, where would I feel pain if my liver was acting up. And is it normal for my piss to be bright yellow all the time.
    u taking any normal vits? some vits make your piss yellow remember,

what doses of R-ALA/Milk Thistle you running?

im running r-la at 100mg/day and milk thistle at 175mg/day. Since ill run out of the paper is it ok to continue the cycle with another type of var?

mistasmif is offline Junior Member
    Continue with another type of Anavar ? Yes you can and should.

Matto20 is offline Member
    You'll want something along the lines of 30-40 mg/day for 6-10 weeks for a solid var-only cycle.

The milk thistle and ALA should keep your liver juuuuust fine (they give var to alcoholics... it's a 17aa that is gentle and loving with the liver) and the policosanol is an awesome idea to keep your lipids in check. Way to do your homework, and remember the creatine!

What other type of var are you thinking about using to augment your supply of papervar?

Good luck. You're gonna love it if you've got good var...

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    i think u should be taking more milk thistle..maybe 1000 mg ED

I was thinking of going with QV var after the paper runs out, possibly going down to Mexico for it. By the way if anyone has experience with going to mexico and comming back with gear please PM me. Does anyone else think I need more Milk thistle?

Duma is offline Associate Member
    id bump up the thistle to about 55 mg a day...can only help and its not an expensive supplement

Duma is offline Associate Member
    sorry, i meant 500 mg's a day

bump

Thread Information