TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

winstrol depot alone.....

about how much mass would i put on if i was to do a cycle of just winstrol depot alone without stacking it with anything?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    what are you stats..work out history..?

help us out here and we maybe able to help you out alone...

one more thing..why winny alone???
    always better to stack

samoth is offline Member
    Winny is not a mass steriod ; you put on little (if any) mass using winny alone. Not worth the money in that respect...

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Bro winny alone will give you mixed reviews from guys on the board. Personally I don't like cycles that are not stacked. I'm a big test fan, just feel that it is a backbone of a cycle. Too me winny is a great "supporting actor" in a cycle. Maybe it is a mental thing but if I end my cycle (last 4-6 weeks) with winny I end with better gains. Continue your research and asking questions on this subject. If you are set on winny alone then only you can decide. everyone is different and react differently on aas. "So how much mass would I put on.........is a rhetorcal question.

To me each cycle is an individual experiment. Each time it is different. What works for me may not work for you.

BIGTEX is offline Associate Member
    I love the shit and have put on an average of 8-10 lbs in my two cylces and havent lost shit.. Just gotta EAT EAT EAT and EAT some more... Also make sure to drink gallons of water. I dont see how gaining this amount of weight and not losing it is shit as compared to blowing up on some of the heavier stuff and losing it all in a cycle

NightOp is offline Member
    i mostly agree with big text, im all for safer and weaker cycles done properly with correct diet (LOTS) and training...
    Last edited by NightOp; 02-21-2002 at 08:24 PM.

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    i gained about 10 pounds in 5 weeks of winstrol depot eod along with primobolan at only 100 mg every sixth day. The primos dosage was way too low as i have found that out since joining the board but when i was done with the primo and finished with winny i got sore joints then i took glucosamine and that resolved that. If its your first cycle i guess its best to only use low dosages but not too low to see how your body reacts.

$uperman is offline Member
    did the winny alone get you fellas pretty ripped or what ?

Ray
    I definatly became more defined and i noticed that nowi have more veins poping out of my forearms than ever before. I kept all of my gains even without clomid but realized now that i should have used it. To help keep my gains i loaded up on the glutamine for three weeks after at about 40 grams/day, used methoxy, ecdysterone, kept my protein the same as my cycle but switched to slower releasing proteins during the day for an anti-catabolic effect but whey in the morning, zma and extreme ripped fuel for the anticatabolic effects of ephedrine. My strength is still coming too (slower than when i was on winny but im not losing) even though ive been off for 6 weeks now. i plan on doing a cycle of winny and primo again but ill do the winny at 50mg/ed and ill use a higher dosage of primo at 400mg/wk or so. for 8 weeks. Expensive but quality and most importantly- keepable gains

Ray
    i will use clomid this time around.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i had never seen a winny bottle, but i just
    found out there are 2 sizes 1 for 10ml and bigger
    one for 30ml is this ok? how many do i need for
    my cycle?

Thread Information