HomeBoyZ is offline Junior Member

Broke my Jaw: Advice on to heal up fast.

Okay, guys. Monday night I got jumped my 7 guys and broke my jaw, factered my nose, and got a concussion. My concussion and nose are okay. But my jaw is wired shut. And will be for 4 - 8 weeks.

I just finshed a 10 week cycle of Test Prop (50mg a day) last week. My question is what roid would be best for healing up? And what should I run it at? I can't stand having this on my mouth for 8 weeks. I need some advice. I'm real worried about losing alot of weight with my jaw like this.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm i cant think of any roid that is gonna do what you're after

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    if u just finished a cycle, shouldnt u be doing PCT? and why do u want to start another cycle so soon? thee is no cycle that speeds up bone healing..u said it was broken...
    if u cant eat as much u can still take protein shakes, drink lots of liquids that are nutritious...its not over yet...u can maintain what u have

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    if u just finished a cycle, shouldnt u be doing PCT? and why do u want to start another cycle so soon? thee is no cycle that speeds up bone healing..u said it was broken...
    if u cant eat as much u can still take protein shakes, drink lots of liquids that are nutritious...its not over yet...u can maintain what u have

Actually I meant I just finshed PCT a week a go.

But don't Roids speed up bone and muscle recovery?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    muscles and other body tissue- YES! but I never heard about bone healing being faster...the scientific equation doesnt sum up since most steroids work by increasing the amount of testosterone in the body..that hormone isnt really linked to bone forming/healing , if it was then many people would experience significant increase in bone density during cycles..wich isnt the case!
    I know for a fact that using HGH does lead to increase in bone strength and density...but to see real results you will have to use it much longer than 8weeks!! which means just waiting for it to heal naturally is a better idea.
    Can you eat solid food with the wires in??

RollPlayer is offline Junior Member
    Drink LOTS of weight gainer shakes to keep your calories up. Can you still train at the gym? Lack of solid foods might eventually take its toll but F it. You need about 8 weeks off b4 starting again anyway. Just try maintaining what you have with PROTIEN.

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    muscles and other body tissue- YES! but I never heard about bone healing being faster...the scientific equation doesnt sum up since most steroids work by increasing the amount of testosterone in the body..that hormone isnt really linked to bone forming/healing , if it was then many people would experience significant increase in bone density during cycles..wich isnt the case!
    I know for a fact that using HGH does lead to increase in bone strength and density...but to see real results you will have to use it much longer than 8weeks!! which means just waiting for it to heal naturally is a better idea.
    Can you eat solid food with the wires in??

No, everything has to be liquid throuth a straw. I probaly will take some sort of Test to keep on the weight. But besides that lots of whey and milk, maybe with some ground up meat.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    my bro broke his jaw twice withine 7 months and had to have it wired shut each time for 8 weeks. he still ate everything he did beforehand... only this time it went through the blender. imagine a soft taco from taco bell blended up. or nachos and cheese blended up. YUMMY. he lived off of pretin shakes and weight gainers with carbo powder

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    How did the fight go down?

bubbathegut is offline Member
    well that sux

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Man that sucks bro..... I had my jaw broken too and it was wired shut for 6 weeks. Drink as much weight gainer and vitamin & mineral drinks as you can or you will lose a lot of mass. In the 6 weeks I had my mouth wired **** I lost over 20 pounds and I was drinking about 4000 kcals of fluids a day. Liquid just doesn't seem to hold the body the way food does.

If you need some ideas on foods to blend up etc or eating drop me a PM and I will be more than happy to share some stuff I learned when I had my jaw wired shut

I was jumped too when mine happened...... people are such pussies these days. Always more than one on one

Hope you get better soon

<<LMO>>

protein, calcium, potassium and magnesium are the way too go!

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    youre going to have to find a weight gain powder you can suck through a straw... there isnt any AS that is going to help your jaw heal

Kaleb is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I wouldn't be worrying about a cycle. You said that you just finished PCT. So that means you have been off AS for no more than 6 weeks I'm assuming. I wouldn't take any Test right now, your Test levels are just now trying to recover and you're going to **** it up by taking more. I would be more concerned with finding those pussies who did it and taking them out with your choice of semi-automatic assault rifle. LOL.

MachZ is offline Member
    Yeah that suxs..... broke my jaw 14yrs ago and was wired up for 3 months.
    Get lots of weight gainer into you and keep trying to workout.
    I lived on that, and stuff called boost, ice cream as well as anything I could get thru a blender which wasn't very much and still lost about 40 pounds.

Good luck.

Musa is offline Associate Member

Question hi

Can you tell us what happend , why those guys did that to you??

Hmmm, I'm thinking about 50mg a day on Winstol for about 4 weeks just to keep on a few of the pounds and strength.

SKiN is offline Member
    lol he doesnt seem to get it...... I broke my jaw in fourwheeler accident in two places, I could not keep any weight on, i lost about 30 lbs after that but got it all back once i was able to eat again.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Try to keep your calories up. Slurpies, weight gainers, smooties, milk shakes, anything you can think to blend and drink. Oh yeah and why are all you guys saying "i broke my jaw"? Should be, "someone punched me and broke my glass jaw"...J/K guys, bad joke, I know...

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    That sucks bro, I got hit in the face with a bat and my jaw broke. I lasted 5 weeks and pulled the wires out myself, I got tired of liquid food. I never heard of steroids healing bone but HGH might help.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Try to keep your calories up. Slurpies, weight gainers, smooties, milk shakes, anything you can think to blend and drink. Oh yeah and why are all you guys saying "i broke my jaw"? Should be, "someone punched me and broke my glass jaw"...J/K guys, bad joke, I know...

LOL>..... thanks I feel better now about getting my jaw smashed

Nah it was more of a stomping from a few people. Broken noses aren't fun either. Kept me outa the gym for a bit

<<LMO>>

musclehead1 is offline Member
    dude put ur food thru a blender pizza actually tastes like pizza when its bin through a blender.....fried chicken....if i were u i would not take any juice for this cuz now that u gained that weight ur body will be able to get it back quicker if u lose any.....like sumone said use this time for a plan of attack on the ****ers that did this.

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Thats horrible bro, hate to hear that. People are some pussies now days. Ive never been mobbed but Ive been sucker punched a time or two. That **** pisses me off. Do you what you can to hold your weight, and once you get healed up you got all the motivation in the world to train. Because you know you can't wait to track down every single one of those guys and beat the mortal f*ck out of them.

Thread Information