Jensie is offline New Member

Drinking On DBOL

I'm about 3 weeks into a small cycle right now - im taking about 500mg of test /week with 30mg dbol /day (vitastan 10's)

Ive heard that drinking (alcahol) while on dbol or orals is a really bad idea. Is it still ok to have a few social drinks, or should i be avoiding alcahol alltogether?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i believe in avoiding alcahol alltogether as

a) it's not gonna help you're goal...and youre taking gear to achieve a goal (at least most of us are)
    b) orals (17AA) are liver toxic as it is, and alcohol is also bad for the liver, so why put your liver under added un needed stress?

Latimus is offline Banned
    i dont see a problem with one...esspecially if you dont want to look like a roid monkey...and it helps to thin the blood a little bit....however, i dont five a **** and i go the bar and order water after water and keep sakes in my car waiting for me outside...i dont drink on cycles that are only injections...i cant even think about the damage of drinking on orals...but to him his own.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    one turns into two, two to three etc

try to avoid it mate

Jensie is offline New Member
    thanks - that answers my question - I'll stay out of the bars until im done now. Gonna be hard for the upcoming long weekend though!

Latimus is offline Banned
    go the bars bro...hit on the women...enjoy life and your jacked body...just because you are at the bar doesnt mean you have to drink..say you are driving...its no problem

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    Bro, drinking on a cycle is not worth it. The orals are putting enough strain on your liver to go and add alcahol. PLus your strength will go up and down. Just to many negatives of drinking on a cycle.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    bye bye liver

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    I think drinking on cycle is just a waste of good gear. You're throwing all this money into getting gear and you're throwing it away by drinking. Sure one or two won't kill you but when you make it a habit to party on on friday and saturday all your hard work will go down the tube.

Thread Information