darkplaceus is offline New Member

Info Deca-Durabolin

I've done last year a cycle of 6 weeks with deca -durabolin 50mg.
    After three months I done another 5 weeks with the same deca-durabolin 50mg.

Now, after 3 months I would like to use the 200mg. for obtain better results,
    can I use it even if I used the 50mg.. for two times?

Or the risk is high?
    Thanks. Replay Sooner.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    A little confused here, how many mg/week did you do? How much do you intend on doing this next cycle?

Decadurabolin

i done two cycles with decadurabolin 50mg. now after 3/4months i would like to try the 200mg. cycle, for 6 week (one a week) there is any risk?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    No way you will grow off 50mg a week, 200mg week is still very light and might not produce any noticeable results for you.

Then there is the fact that you're only 20, which would lead to the fact that you may be too young to run a cycle.

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    Are you male or female? What are your stats? 50mg a week is a waste... I suggest 200mg 2/week for 8 weeks, throw in 25mg a d-bol wk 1-5 to get your gains going, and winstrol 50mg ED wk 6-8. Take nolvadex 20-40mgs a day depending on side effects wk 1-10, and start clomid 300mg the first day of wk 11, and 100mg ed for the rest of the week. Continue using clomid at 50mg for 2 more weeks.

but there will be even "a little" result if i use the 200mg only for 6 weeks? I'm looking for a "little" result not something else... just a bit of pectorals...

J. Jones is offline New Member
    From my experience with deca i didnt see anything with 200mgs a week, and even with 400 mgs it took sometime.

I don't want to use others anabolics, 'cause i know that others could be tossic and/or with lots of side effects. So my last hope is on deca -durabolin , so with 400mg. a week for 6 week i will see results?

Methuselah is offline Member
    Why not run 400 mg per week for ten weeks and see how you do on it? If it were me, I would do 400 mg Test and 400 mg Deca for at least 8 weeks. You can stop when/if you see the results that you want or continue for ten weeks and diet down after the cycle.

Besides that, at 20, you can eat more, use whey protein, and lift heavy. This sounds like the best case based on your age and stated goals. Read about the risks of using anabolics before your body is done growing, not a good thing.

50 mg of Deca isn't going to do anything for a male and Deca by itself doesn't really do much at moderate dosages. There is a ton of info on the board, do a search. Deca normally stacked with a base of test; the Test/Deca cycle can get kicked off with a week or two of dbol .

There shouldn't be any risk with what you're doing as long as your needle is clean and you inject properly. Don't worry, even if you were to take 800 mg of Deca you will still have to eat right and work hard at the gym to get any gains. You don't just take the shot and grow out of control. It's a lot harder than that.

"Scientific research has shown that best results can be obtained by the intake of 2 mg/pound body weight." Source: http://www.pharmaeurope.com/DECA_DURABOLIN.asp

Good luck. Ask a ton of questions. Eat to grow! Train to grow!
    Last edited by Methuselah; 02-18-2002 at 03:38 PM.

I'll eat to grow... I'll train to grow... :-)

What about Steroide Acne? If I use the 400mg?

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by darkplaceus
    What about Steroide Acne? If I use the 400mg?
    Just do a search on acne. Here's one.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...highlight=acne

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    Darkplaceus...

Don't take this as an offense, but do you read at all? You obviously have no idea what you are about to take and have been taking for some time now. There is a lot of info on this subject. You can ask all the questions you want, but you need to do some of your own reading, and not just take any advice you get.

If you would like to grow just a "little pectorals", then don't do steroids , because you will grow on them, and if done properly, you will grow big time. You will also shut down your natural testosterone production, and close down any growth plates you still may have going in your body. You may experience a post cycle crash, if you don't read and educate yourself on how to minimize it. And with deca only, at 400 mg/week, you will have a hard time getting your dick up when needed.

Now does this sound worth growing a little pectorals? They will grow some without steroids anyway.

Take it easy!

V

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    I'm with van, if you want little gains steroids isnt the shortcut answer, just modify your diet, take some extra protein get some more sleep and you will get the gains you want before you even realize it

crossistanato76 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Typically a first round of DECADURABOLIN (if not taken in combination) is structured as follows:

Week 1: 100mg
    2 weeks: 100 mg
    Week 3: 150 mg
    Week 4: 200 mg
    Week 5: 200 mg
    Week 6: 150 mg
    Week 7: 100 mg
    Week 8: 50 mg

Least 3g protein per kilogram of body weight in a high-calorie.
    Given that tarnishes a bit, 'do not be made in summer. There is a decline in mild / moderate HPTA axis with these doses, but is recovered in the months of suspension, and there is no need to use Clomid or Arimidex . The amount of impact depends on your sensitivity and receptor map. Who wants to be on the safe use lower doses, assesses their effects, and determines whether the next cycle is to try the case more or accept the current results. If you train well is likely to gain even 3 pounds, and the next round they should have retained at least one.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    you guys are feeding into this troll.. This is not a serious post. Its a kid sitting behind his desk eating nachos playing world of warcraft getting a rise out of this post.

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01;55***28
    you guys are feeding into this troll.. This is not a serious post. Its a kid sitting behind his desk eating nachos playing world of warcraft getting a rise out of this post.
    i would have to agree. now i'm hungry for nachos and cheese.. but i can't eat it. why do i have to have so much self control

Thread Information