Thread: My First Cycle

Footballman81 is offline Junior Member

My First Cycle

Well since it's my first I am starting with just Test 400mg a week. Keeping a strict diet, and busting ass in the gym. Is there anything I should add at this point? I have winny coming too, but I don't want to go overboard for the first time. I was scared as hell but I stuck myself successfully last night in the glute and it feels like I was kicked in my ass 400 times this morning.

I know the gains and results won't be for many many weeks yet, but nonetheless I'm excited. Run the Nolva/Clomid 2 weeks before I'm done right? Thanks for all the info all!

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballman81
    Well since it's my first I am starting with just Test 400mg a week. Keeping a strict diet, and busting ass in the gym. Is there anything I should add at this point? I have winny coming too, but I don't want to go overboard for the first time. I was scared as hell but I stuck myself successfully last night in the glute and it feels like I was kicked in my ass 400 times this morning.

I know the gains and results won't be for many many weeks yet, but nonetheless I'm excited. Run the Nolva/Clomid 2 weeks before I'm done right? Thanks for all the info all!
    how many eeks is your cycle? nolva can be run during cycle also. What test are you taking test e or cyp? This will let us know when you need to start PCT.

Latimus is offline Banned
    no clomid starts after you last injections...and depending on what test you are on its going to be 3 weeks or 3 days...check out the PCT forum...and run nolv at all times...second...if you are a football player...and im just assuming this...then stay away from winstrol ..it dries you out..and thats no good for the game...if you want an oral then you would want dbols...but you have a great idea with keeping it simple...

you are going to hurt for the first couple shots in each spot...but soon it will be easy as cake....good luck bro...welcome to the darkside

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    before ur done? run the nolva/clomid after your last injection, what test is it you're using

and yea good choice mate, save winny for later

here is a copy of my first cycle

First cycle:
    Weeks 1-12 Test E 400mg E4D
    Weeks 10-14 Winny 50mg ED
    ECA Stack weeks 7-who knows
    Weeks 1-14 Nolva 10mg ED
    Weeks 15-18 Nolva 20mg ED
    Weeks 15-18 Clomid 300/100/50
    Trib, Milk Thistle, Saw Palmetto, multi-vit ED of my life

Well the clomid is different now but you'll get the picture...

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    what the hell is Saw Palmetto ?

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    what the hell is Saw Palmetto ?
    Promotes prostate health...if your on cycle you should be on it too.

Here is what I got

Test 400 Denkall

10ML bottle of
    Propianate 25mg/ml
    Enathate 188mg/ml
    Cypionate 187mg/ml

So running Nolva now is a good idea? Yah I play D1 football. Don't worry I have a way around the tests...just don't ask how. lol

Can someone PM me a good place to order the BEST quality Clomid and Nolva on the net. I don't want to mess around with subpar ****.

BTW I mixed 1cc oil and 1cc Test before injection and although I am hurting bad I am not dying.

Sorry don't mean to troll, but is that a good test to be on now? I means it's a little late now to be changin it, so should I be on clem and nova now? Someone please let me know. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Footballman81
    Sorry don't mean to troll, but is that a good test to be on now? I means it's a little late now to be changin it, so should I be on clem and nova now? Someone please let me know. Thanks!
    clem=clomid(i think)save it for PCT, and yes you can use nolva during cycle and PCT. Yes denkall is good...

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    clem=clomid(i think)save it for PCT, and yes you can use nolva during cycle and PCT. Yes denkall is good...
    Awesome, any chance you can PM some good places to get both? I have a few resources but I'm not sure if they are the best. Thanks!

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Trust me you'll want to read all of the forums first bro. (educational, cycle results, so on). You'll then find, as I did, you can't ask for sources. No-No

Good luck anywho
    _stone

Thread Information