Thread: prop question

devastashawn is offline New Member

prop question

I took soem pro fast taht hurt worst then any other prop i've ever takin. the story i got was the potentcy was to strong so they increased the BA in the vat to dillute it a little. I'm noticing some knots wherever i inject it and about 90% of it goes away but it still keeps some in there. what im wondering is it posible that the BA just stays in the muscle like Synthol, or is it something that'll go away wtih time. i highly doubt its abcess cause im still a pretty novice user compared to others.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devastashawn
    I took soem pro fast taht hurt worst then any other prop i've ever takin. the story i got was the potentcy was to strong so they increased the BA in the vat to dillute it a little. I'm noticing some knots wherever i inject it and about 90% of it goes away but it still keeps some in there. what im wondering is it posible that the BA just stays in the muscle like Synthol, or is it something that'll go away wtih time. i highly doubt its abcess cause im still a pretty novice user compared to others.
    It will eventually go away....are you rotating sites since you are shootong ED?

devastashawn is offline New Member
    yeah im switching points, but it happens everywhere. just with the prop though, cause nothing else causes these kinda knots.

Outkaster is offline New Member
    inject very very slow I am talking 2-3 minutes.

Thread Information