LeafsFan is offline Associate Member

Elbow tendonitis?

God ****, I'm in wk 8 of my cycle and I'm afraid I might have to take a week or two off.

For the past couple weeks, I've been experiencing a sharp pain (almost like my funny bone) when I do some tricep/pressing movements.

I did arms yesterday which is when it's worse, and I decided to do shoulders today...big mistake.. I felt this really sharp pain behind my left elbow at the bottom of the movement, and it even felt like a "knot" (like tendons or whatever were getting tangled up..hard to describe)

Has anyone ever experienced this? Does it sound like elbow tendonitis?

Thanks! ..I just hope it goes away soon!!!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't count on it going away. It sounds like the same problem a friend of mine has. He decided to ignore it and now after 2 years off from the gym, he can't even do a tricep pressdown with any weight without pain.

bjayg is offline Member
    I have the same problem, but do what I can. work around it is your best bet. drink lots of water and try aleve. r u using winny?

LeafsFan is offline Associate Member
    ****, this sucks.

No, I could see how Winny coudl cause it since it dries you out but I'm using EQ and Cyp. I am taking ldex and nolva so I'm not holding much water though.

SL-Dubbs is offline New Member
    I have the same problem. Have had it for years, and now is it goes alll the way down my arms and into my wrists. On tricep day I wear an elbow brace with tendon straps. Doesnt do wonders, but it does definetely help.

nitro884 is offline Junior Member
    I have the same problem myself, it all started after doing winstrol but i take aleve and put theragesic on it and fight thru the pain...... some days it good some days its hurt like a mother!

Thread Information