MattyB is offline Junior Member

I'm doing something wrong...

I feel I am doing something wrong in my cycle. I know it was stupid to just start wthout being 100% sure...but I just wanted it all so quick. Is it too late to stop and start again when I understand what I am doing better??

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    be a little more specific of your situation
    abstrack@protonmail.com

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    if what your doin is THAT wrong then stop, do pct by the book and wait as long as you were on before you start up again. it may would help us for you to explain your problem

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    What exactly do you think you are doing wrong?

As my first cycle I wanted to bulk up like a mf.

I've been doing just dbol for two weeks. I got some deca , thinking that's a good combination, but than I figured out it's not, and test is better. So I'm gonna get some test. Now I read it's not good to add all three as a first cycle...I also don't understand how to cycle is the proper way without ****ing myself up. People on this site explained to me and I appreciate it, but I still dont understand it...I don't even know if your supposed to do the pills and injects at the same time...or what??

No flames please...you can't make fun of me this much, I just got tired of being a skinny ****, that's all.

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyB

I've been doing just dbol for two weeks. I got some deca , thinking that's a good combination, but than I figured out it's not, and test is better. So I'm gonna get some test. Now I read it's not good to add all three as a first cycle...I also don't understand how to cycle is the proper way without ****ing myself up. People on this site explained to me and I appreciate it, but I still dont understand it...I don't even know if your supposed to do the pills and injects at the same time...or what??

No flames please...you can't make fun of me this much, I just got tired of being a skinny ****, that's all.

How old are you??

Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    How old are you??
    I'm 19

DaveUK is offline Junior Member
    He's 16 (detective work lol)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveUK
    He's 16 (detective work lol)
    def not bro lol

Da Bull is offline Banned

Here's the proper way to run that bro

WK 1-4 40mmgs ED Dbol
    WK 1-12 500 mgs wkly Test E

Nolv at 10 mgs Ed,and 20 mgs ED at pct
    l-dex at .25 mgs Ed throughout cycle

what shoud I do with the deca I got already? Should I add a little of that to it too or just get rid of it?

Sorry if im wrong, but you did say in your other post only today "you done your first cycle when you were 16....." you'd think if you were much older than that you'd have it down by now

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    what shoud I do with the deca I got already? Should I add a little of that to it too or just get rid of it?
    nope save the deca for another cycle, unecessary imo

Sorry if im wrong, but you did say in your other post only today "you done your first cycle when you were 16....." you'd think if you were much older than that you'd have it down by now
    The first cycle I did was REAL ****ed up. I got really sick. I didn't cycle it. I was doing a lot of dbols. I rather not even talk about that.

And in another post you said this is going to be your first cycle... so either you lied when you said you did your first cycle when your 16 or your 16 now.

Dont mean to insult you, im on my first cycle too, but if you are 16 your going to **** yourself up for life :/ Testosterone levels are totally different for a 16 y.o to an adult.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    And in another post you said this is going to be your first cycle... so either you lied when you said you did your first cycle when your 16 or your 16 now.

Dont mean to insult you, im on my first cycle too, but if you are 16 your going to **** yourself up for life :/ Testosterone levels are totally different for a 16 y.o to an adult.
    I think he might have been to embarrased to mention his first cycle on a previous thread. If you are 19 you are still to young, but I guess it is to late though. DaBull gave you a perfect cycle I suggest using it.

Just didn't want to see a 16 y.o die off steroids . I was going to suggest if your skinny as **** and 16 take up karate or some **** man, otherwise... get big, stay safe is all i can say

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    I think he might have been to embarrased to mention his first cycle on a previous thread. If you are 19 you are still to young, but I guess it is to late though. DaBull gave you a perfect cycle I suggest using it.
    I am. What's the best test to take for bulking up like hell? I weigh 150, I wanna be at least 180 by the end of summer.

I am. What's the best test to take for bulking up like hell? I weigh 150, I wanna be at least 180 by the end of summer.
    Test is test IMO, but most will suggest prop but that will mean ED injections. You can do prop weeks 1-4 an 50ng ED and Test E weeks 1-10 or 12 at 400-500mg E3.5D-E4D.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    why are most of the people on here encouraging him to run this cycle, even properly he's only 19. Secondly if your 150lbs. you need to learn how to put weight on naturally, steroids aren't gonna do it for you if you don't know how to diet.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    why are most of the people on here encouraging him to run this cycle, even properly he's only 19. Secondly if your 150lbs. you need to learn how to put weight on naturally, steroids aren't gonna do it for you if you don't know how to diet.
    he has already started it, so he might as well do it right...

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    he has already started it, so he might as well do it right...

his cycle's right now but his diet still isn't so what is getting accomplished here?

Test is test IMO, but most will suggest prop but that will mean ED injections. You can do prop weeks 1-4 an 50ng ED and Test E weeks 1-10 or 12 at 400-500mg E3.5D-E4D.
    That's all pig latin. I guess I need more research.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    his cycle's right now but his diet still isn't so what is getting accomplished here?
    My diet is wonderful. I used to weigh 105lbs. And I went up to 150. I would keep doing it natural but I need to gain weight a little quicker now. Thanks though.

Thread Information