Thread: trap injections

moods is offline Junior Member

trap injections

Ok. i have a few weeks left of my 1st cycle, test e and dbol . normally i inject in my thigh, but i found some 22g 1 inch needles at my house, ( my mom is a nurse), and i have been wanting to try injecting in my trap, is that the right size for trap injections???

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by moods
    Ok. i have a few weeks left of my 1st cycle, test e and dbol. normally i inject in my thigh, but i found some 22g 1 inch needles at my house, ( my mom is a nurse), and i have been wanting to try injecting in my trap, is that the right size for trap injections???
    h ell no! that would hurt like a mofo... go with a 25g 1in for trap and other spot injections

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moods
    Ok. i have a few weeks left of my 1st cycle, test e and dbol. normally i inject in my thigh, but i found some 22g 1 inch needles at my house, ( my mom is a nurse), and i have been wanting to try injecting in my trap, is that the right size for trap injections???
    lol...good luck...ive tried various angles and never could get comfotable enough to actually inject...ive stuck the needle in, but bailed and just stuck somewhere else...very akward to hit the traps...and proabably painful depending on what your useing.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt hit my traps- i just dont think i would have enough control to give a decent poke... and i know plenty of nurses, bu they dont have pinz laying around the house....lol

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Powerlifter,who is a registered nurse,posted about the consequences of shooting in the traps.You can get some sh!t called turtlitis or some fuking name..that was enough to say Hell NO!!

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i think people just try and get creative with places to poke- i mean really between glutes, thighs, and delts its hard to run out of spots- even if you are doing ed injections....... if youre getting that much scar tissue, youre doing something wrong....

moods is offline Junior Member
    ok thx for all your input fellaz ~ ill think ill just stick to my thighs for now, but ill def look into that turtilis *** tho - lol

Thread Information