Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    plgear is offline New Member

ProLINE: I'm sorry

First off.......my post about being proline before was totally false.I'm only 16 and my parents are going to find out what I did.The excitement of anabolic steriods has always been a facination with me.All I know about ProLINE is what I read on the boards.I never made it on the football team(s) because I was too fat.I just wanted to start some drama.I never knew it would go this far.Please..........I am very sorry.I'm in enough trouble already.I don't want my parents calling the cop's for what I wrote.Please just ban my membership.I will never do anything like thius again.Again I am sorry.The phone number I posted was from the old scammer " apeman ".

Sorry,
    Steve

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Big......... big......... balls

kronik is offline Senior Member
    WTF???Here we go again...

You win...

barbarian is offline Banned
    wtf?? what a stupid prank.......

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    .................w/ His Tail Between His Legs..............lmfao. You're Going To Be Somebody's Bitcvh Somday!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    You win...
    lol 1-1 it's a tie lol

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    how are ur parents gonna find out wat u did?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    this all seems so fukkin weird and sketchy

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not even going to comment on this one...............

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    this story sounds a little fishy to me

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    What a homo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ProLINE: I'm sorry-urgay.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by plgear
    First off.......my post about being proline before was totally false.I'm only 16 and my parents are going to find out what I did.The excitement of anabolic steriods has always been a facination with me.All I know about ProLINE is what I read on the boards.I never made it on the football team(s) because I was too fat.I just wanted to start some drama.I never knew it would go this far.Please..........I am very sorry.I'm in enough trouble already.I don't want my parents calling the cop's for what I wrote.Please just ban my membership.I will never do anything like thius again.Again I am sorry.The phone number I posted was from the old scammer " apeman ".

Sorry,
    Steve
    I dont believe a fukking word of it, but thats just me... Any way this my last post on this thread. Its not worth my time and effort...

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Im not even going to comment on this one...............
    Hey test is that ronnie in your avatar?

As for the thread this is getting weird!How are your parents going to find out? Why would they call the cops on you? If your fascinated with steroids why not just join the board or put some test and deca in your ass? If your still ****ing with us, isn't it getting old already?

Better whore before it gets locked! i don't belive a fukkin' word of this thread prolly trying to piss ppl off again.....but why is he not banned yet?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    The only thing that is true is the BANNING part. I cant believe he wasnt banned before. I just dont understand why certain things are overlooked.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I think its actually him. He just realized that someone might actually track him down and kill his as$. so now hes covering up as a 16 year old boy.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    I think its actually him. He just realized that someone might actually track him down and kill his as$. so now hes covering up as a 16 year old boy.
    Thats also a good theory!

I am only 16 and my parents have my passwords to all the discussion boards.I told them the truth and they said they will call the cops if anything happens.Trust me,my ass is screwed now and forever for posting on this dumb board.God luck and peace out.

Steve

I think it's just a fukking idiot!!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperlite
    What a homo
    LMFAO, that pic is hilarious.

I am only 16 and my parents have my passwords to all the discussion boards.I told them the truth and they said they will call the cops if anything happens.Trust me,my ass is screwed now and forever for posting on this dumb board.God luck and peace out.

Steve
    if this is true live and learn and why the hell would you do somthing like that?

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    I dont believe a fukking word of it, but thats just me... Any way this my last post on this thread. Its not worth my time and effort...
    Da*n I just cant take it, I have to post...Who is "apeman"? If he was a scammer how did this punk now about him? I've only been here a couple of months but i've never heard the name.

This Is Steven's Father. If You Want To Try And Do Anything Aganst My Son.......trust Me.....i'll Do My Best To Track You All Down And Have The Fed's And Cia Investigate This Site And All Its Members. Just Remember,my Child Is A Minor And This Is A Public Board. You Are Dealing Steriods To Minors. Remember What Has Been Said.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Apeman is a big scamming piece of sh**. He will scam under a bunch of different names and then come post how he just stole everyones money. He has a bad coke habbit he needs to support.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

This Is Steven's Father. If You Want To Try And Do Anything Aganst My Son.......trust Me.....i'll Do My Best To Track You All Down And Have The Fed's And Cia Investigate This Site And All Its Members. Just Remember,my Child Is A Minor And This Is A Public Board. You Are Dealing Steriods To Minors. Remember What Has Been Said.
    Nobody is buying your one-man act here. Grow up......banned.

Whatever bro...later

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    The whole situation is weird.. dose not make sense? Calipso???? hahahaha...

in all seriousness neither of the 2 stories make sense...

Bermich I think they didn't ban him so they coudl try to get his info.. ??

b22md is offline New Member
    i dont even know why i am getting involved in this, but i had to make this point...

the terms and condition stated on this site say you must be 18 to enter...your son has NO right to be here in the first place. why dont you pay attention to where your son is going on the net like a real parent should ****stick?

btw anyone else notice the similarities between this guy and the threats made by Pronumber1 over at MESO?

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member

yeah?? well maybe you should be a better parent and teach your kid right from wrong...

nobody is dealing sh!t to you or your idiot son...

i know this most likely the same person but mainly i posted just to see my avatar....

CHANGELING is offline New Member
    One the CIA is forbiden to use their talents against the civilian population. DEA has jurisdiction. No one here is selling your f***nut son anything. Why don't you take all the responsibility for this for poor parenting and not monitoring what your son is doing on of all things the g****** internet. You are a poor excuse for a parent. And an irresposible adult all around. Your son is 16 and can be arrested and tried as an adult he is not blamless lhere. Your threats are thinly veiled and carry no weight. I don't post much but if you talked that smack in front of me I would instill the fear of immenent demise in you without even so much as a single syllable. I gaurantee you and that smacked a** of a son would be curled up in little balls in the orner with snot bubbles and tears running down your faces. begging for mercy.

Be a positive role model. Your kid is laughing at you becasue of what he got away with right under your nose. In plain sight. You might even be liable for his actions.

That is if this whole saga is legit. Which I am doubting more and more. Does it ever just end.
    Last edited by CHANGELING; 06-24-2004 at 01:55 PM.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    this kid is a dumbass and the parent is an even biggger one..."DEALING STEROIDS TO MINORS"??? WTF r u talking about ????

screw u and your son

LMFAOOOO!! that was good!!

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Nobody is buying your one-man act here. Grow up......banned.
    no not yet this thread just got really funny! lol it is a one man act!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperlite
    What a homo
    rofl cool pic

Quote Originally Posted by CHANGELING
    One the CIA is forbiden to use their talents against the civilian population. DEA has jurisdiction. No one here is selling your f***nut son anything. Why don't you take all the responsibility for this for poor parenting and not monitoring what your son is doing on of all things the g****** internet. You are a poor excuse for a parent. And an irresposible adult all around. Your son is 16 and can be arrested and tried as an adult he is not blamless lhere. Your threats are thinly veiled and carry no weight. I don't post much but if you talked that smack in front of me I would instill the fear of immenent demise in you without even so much as a single syllable. I gaurantee you and that smacked a** of a son would be curled up in little balls in the orner with snot bubbles and tears running down your faces. begging for mercy.

Be a positive role model. Your kid is laughing at you becasue of what he got away with right under your nose. In plain sight. You might even be liable for his actions.

That is if this whole saga is legit. Which I am doubting more and more. Does it ever just end.
    Very well thoughtout response..I liked it...

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Nobody is selling drugs to your kid....this is not an open source board. This is a board where members come to find info so they can make responsible choices for their lives and health.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    rofl ....retard

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    BANNED is the only redeeming value of this thread

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    thats what happens when kiddies learn to type

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information