mattg78 is offline Junior Member

Question for sombody needing help!

Hey. I am currently 19 years old and have been engaged in rigorous trainings ever since I was in 8th grade. The specifications for my body are:

Weight: 167
    Height: 5' 8"
    BF%: 10
    Atheletic: Yes, I wrestled for 2 years and have been bodybuilding for 5 years.

I have reached a peak in my growing stage and puberty stage. I have noticed that a majority of people on the forum are very smart and more kind than other forums out there, that's why I considered asking my question here. Sorry with all of the talk. Now down to the question. I am thinking about taking one cycle for 8 weeks or less (low dosage) of a well known, low androgenic steriod . Such as: Deca . I am not too worrying about prostate enlargment, liver damage, and acne because my cycle will only be for 8 weeks or less and will not be long term. I am worryed about not being able to have children, or long term affects in my body. My question is: Will there be affects on my body (being able to have children, long term affects after the one cycle) after I finish the first cycle and throw everything away. One more. What AS(light and low androgenic) do you recommend me taking. Would one steriod cycle cause child defects in the future even if I stop my one cycle. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I am 19 too bro. I know what your saying. I know you don't wanna hear this but.. your too young. I hate hearing this but thats the way it goes. Hold out a few more years. Eat like a mad man (but healthy) and train like there is no tomorrow. Keep reading the board and researching. When the time comes you will be that much more prepaired

-g

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    your too young, focus on diet, up your protein most people I know havent a clue if their diet is right. supplement what you eat right now with 3 low carb high protien shakes or eat a min of 200-250 g of protein.

mattg78 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the help. I still don't understand what is the difference between two years. I have incorporated 250 grams of protein in my diet, 200 grams of carbs for recovery, and raised my calorie intake by 1000 for close to 3 years. I supplemented with creatine, glutamine, and androstene and have had some results. What i am looking for is a quick boost (gain) of at least 20 lbs of lean mass in an 8 week period of time. I am not planning to go about roids forever. I just don't want to not be able to have kids and mess my self up in the long run. (even though I believe that may be immpossible only on one short cycle, Is it?) I have a friend who tried winstrol and had no knowlede in both training and roids. He gained 30 lbs over the summer and I was shocked. Not only by the roids and his gains, but because he knew little about working out and still made massive gains. (He was way too young to). I just want to gain 20 lbs of lean mass by taking the lightest roids possible(what are they) and low dosages for the shortest period of time so I will not affect my long term health. Thank you and I appectiate the comments greatly!

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I understand what you're saying too bro, but here's something else to think about from someone who is only 21 (22 in less than a month). I too wanted the same thing you do, and was convinced to wait. I waited until a few wks ago, and started what was to be my only cycle. Know what I'm thinking about already? What AS I'm gonna use my next cycle. The fact is, this stuff is really psychologically addictive. It's next to impossible to do only one cycle, no matter how much will power you have. Play it safe and wait bro. Read Tennis God's post at the top of the page and remember, nothing is more important than your health, so why risk it now.

Thread Information