Thread: Experts Opinion

alpha Q is offline New Member

Thumbs up Experts Opinion

I'm in need of some advice on a couple of things. I just started my first cycle and I'm shooting 250mg Of sustanon on Sundays in one ass cheek and 250mg of sustanon on wed in the other ass cheek. Also on wed I'm shooting 300mg of Deca in the same ass cheek.
    My question is would it be alright for me to draw up my sust.250 into my needle and then draw up my deca using the same needle (Mixing the two). And shoot it all at once? the total amount that I am shooting is only 2mils. Is it ok for me to just keep on alternating ass cheeks like this, as long as I'm not shooting the same cheek more than once a week?
    Also, is their any thing that I can do for this horrible pain that is in my ass besides massage? will my ass be this sore every time that I shoot up???
    thanx for your opinions!!!

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    yes you can mix the two.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Yes you can mix them,but you'll need to rotate sites.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    First your should be running sus ed or eod to keep your levels constant. Your body will get accustomed to the pain and it will be less, just rotate the injection sites.

alpha Q is offline New Member
    running sus twice a week is not enough

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha Q
    running sus twice a week is not enough
    Thats the "new" way of running Sus, I ran it my first cycle twice a week like you are doing. It worked for me. The idea of running it EOD is because of the way the esters are. Do a search on Sustanon on this board, there is a ton of info.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    sust is best used eod for optimal results.... but to be fair, it is not as big a deal as alot of people make it out to be. your blood levels wont be as stable if you're shooting it 2x a week as eod, and you might get a few more sides... but it's nothing serious.

as to your question alpha - like DB said, you can draw up both compounds in the same pin to shoot them. actually that is the preferred method. mixing them will help reduce the pain you're experiencing from the sust. i would do .5cc deca mixed with 1 cc sust twice a week if i were in your position...

good luck bro!

Thread Information