Justoid is offline Associate Member

Passing a steroid test

I know there have been a lot of threads in the past about how to beat the steroid testing (talking about for sports) ie tampering with the urine etc- however in my sport testing is fairly frequent and its hard to tamper with the urine when the testers are standing over you while you take a piss. Someone mentioned to me in the past about certain sites such as passmydrugtest and other .coms i have been on a few and they come recommend and givge absolute guarantees- i want to know if anyone has tried these and successfully beaten a piss test?? cheers guys
    ps cycle is test e 500 a week for 12 weeks

bump

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    might want to look at the wizzinator (sp?) it is a fake dick that looks real that will piss out someones elses clean urine.... do a google search

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Bring the brownie in your avatar to your test and they'll let you slide on her looks alone!

~SC~

running blood tests can only determine if your using anabolics. if its only a piss test, you have nothing to worry about unless your a coke head.

are you sure thats true bro? why then do tthey do piss tests in sports if not to determine for steroids ?
    ps swole i would bring her but i have lost the keys to the handcuffs which i am using on her so she will be cuffed to my bed for the forseeable future

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    i had to take a steroid test at the end of last semester. so itsallmental is wrong about his statement. i asked them what they were testing for and the guy running the test said that they test for steroids but since i had a star by my name i was going to be tested for steroids and street drugs. steroids that are out of the system pretty quick are anavar , andriol , test prop, test susp, clen , and even primo i believe.

Latimus is offline Banned
    prop anavar is your best bet...but i think its too late for this guy...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Justoid
    are you sure thats true bro? why then do tthey do piss tests in sports if not to determine for steroids ?
    ps swole i would bring her but i have lost the keys to the handcuffs which i am using on her so she will be cuffed to my bed for the forseeable future
    Bruh, she's off the meat-rack ridiculous fine.......

Is that Carmen?

~SC~

not carmen bro just this chick i picked up last week...........nah seriously its my girfriend...........ok i give in its just a random cant remember where i got the pic.
    ye its too late am taking ethanate, so i take it no one has used just steroid cleansing kits?

Thread Information