Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    P Rock's Avatar
    P Rock is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York Fckin City
    Posts
    586

    Is dosage too high

    I have gotten some advice on how much to take from another post.
    i am taking test cyp 400 and deca 300 (mixed together) two times a week (e4d). that would be a total of 800 test and 600 deca a week. im on my 3rd week already. however when reading other threads of people doing the same cycle. they seem to be taking way smaller amounts. should i be cutting this in half? or should i leave it alone?

  2. #2
    BodyMechanic's Avatar
    BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,745
    is this your first cycle?

  3. #3
    P Rock's Avatar
    P Rock is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York Fckin City
    Posts
    586
    i have done smaller cycles in the past(about three) consisted of deca only 8 weeks of a pyramid cycle 400 - 500 every 7 days being the most ive done.

  4. #4
    kronik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    I have gotten some advice on how much to take from another post.
    i am taking test cyp 400 and deca 300 (mixed together) two times a week (e4d). that would be a total of 800 test and 600 deca a week. im on my 3rd week already. however when reading other threads of people doing the same cycle. they seem to be taking way smaller amounts. should i be cutting this in half? or should i leave it alone?
    I think you may have gotten confused on some of the info you read.
    Shoot the Cyp 200mg E4D and the Deca 150mg E4d.
    Last edited by kronik; 06-26-2004 at 08:50 AM.

  5. #5
    kronik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    i have done smaller cycles in the past(about three) consisted of deca only 8 weeks of a pyramid cycle 400 - 500 every 7 days being the most ive done.
    Pryamiding cycles is old school, it is not recommended anymore. You want to keep you test levels constant or close to the same EW to avoid possible sides.

  6. #6
    kronik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Pryamiding cycles is old school, it is not recommended anymore. You want to keep you test levels constant or close to the same EW to avoid possible sides.
    Da*n just noticed it was deca only, but the above still holds true. Always use test as a base in any cycle...

  7. #7
    BodyMechanic's Avatar
    BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,745
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    I think you may have gotten confused on some of the info you read.
    Shoot the Cyp 200mg E4D and the Deca 150mg E4d.
    yeh i agree that should be enough for you.

  8. #8
    ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,060
    Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    I have gotten some advice on how much to take from another post.
    i am taking test cyp 400 and deca 300 (mixed together) two times a week (e4d). that would be a total of 800 test and 600 deca a week. im on my 3rd week already. however when reading other threads of people doing the same cycle. they seem to be taking way smaller amounts. should i be cutting this in half? or should i leave it alone?
    I'd say it is. You could lower it to 500-600mg test EW and 450mg deca EW. I wouldn't reccomend going that high in doses until you're not responding to the doses you're taking at the present.

  9. #9
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    As long as you're not experiencing really bad side effects, the only reason you'd lower the dose is $$$$$$$$.

  10. #10
    craneboy's Avatar
    craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    nor*cal
    Posts
    1,540
    doses might be a little high but everybodys different, your probably growing like a weed!

  11. #11
    map200uk's Avatar
    map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,267
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Da*n just noticed it was deca only, but the above still holds true. Always use test as a base in any cycle...
    deca only? he said test too?!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •