Thread: Help

RickyR222 is offline New Member

Help

Whats up everyone? I am a 35 year old athlete and pro wrestler, I have been training and using various suppliments for years and I finally decided to use steroids for the first time to put on some size. I have ordered some products that were recomended by a friend. I was wondering how I go about using them. I have 5 bottles of deca 2ml each, 1 bottle of test 10ml, and 8 1ml amp bottles of Omandren. What is the proper daily dosage of each item and how many times per week, and do I need any other suppliments for a good starting cycle? Thanks Rick.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    what mg/ml are each? test should be run higher than the deca
    isnt Omnadren , sustanon ?

8 iml amps of sust is not enough for a cycle presuming its 250mg/ml

10ml of test if its 250mg/ml is also not enough

you need some more gear for a decent cycle,

but what test is it?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyR222
    Whats up everyone? I am a 35 year old athlete and pro wrestler, I have been training and using various suppliments for years and I finally decided to use steroids for the first time to put on some size. I have ordered some products that were recomended by a friend. I was wondering how I go about using them. I have 5 bottles of deca 2ml each, 1 bottle of test 10ml, and 8 1ml amp bottles of Omandren. What is the proper daily dosage of each item and how many times per week, and do I need any other suppliments for a good starting cycle? Thanks Rick.
    You might want to do a bit more research before you beging your cycle. If you don't already know how to cycle what you already have, then you are not ready, IMO. If you do, though, here's what I'd do...
    500mg test enth or cyp
    400mg deca
    Ditch the Omnadren until you can get enough for a cycle. Make sure when you use the Omna's that you shoot EOD because of the propinate. I'd recommend more research before you start cycling, though.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    don't buy first..
    plan first buy later

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    if the test is 250mg/ml you will need at least 20ml for a 10 week cycle, 250mg twice a week (500mg/week) but alot of the vials are underfilled so always get extra

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    R u the Rock???

~SC~

Thread Information