Mealticket is offline Senior Member

test dependant on cycles done or bodyweight?

Which is. Do you base the amount of test to take on your previous cycle experience or your bodyweight?

dookses is offline Junior Member
    both.

have a nice day

anyways.....is there a mg/lb ratio that's used as a standard

dookses is offline Junior Member
    not that i'm aware of.. just start somewhere and bump it up if you're not getting the results..

post your stats up, cycle history, and what you plan on taking, and i'm positive some of the vets will be able to predict what a good dose will be for you.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    medically there probably is but that most likely doesnt pack on the muscle u would want....and in bb practice it depends how ur body is reacting to ur current/past cycle.....for example if i do test at 250mg ew for 10 weeks on my first cycle and the next cycle i do tha same and i get less results then u'd have up the doseage.......it might not have to be significantly maybe only 10mg a week more (<-----remember this is an example).......but dont do sumthing stupid and increase ur dosage from 250mg to 750 mg ew.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You'll get arguments on both sides with this question.The low dose advocates will say anyone can grow on 250 mgs wkly of test thier first cycle.Most others will say you have to slowly ramp your doses from cycle to cycle from your previous dose.I've never seen,that I can recall,a ratio for mgs per pound of bw.I'm sure there are theories floating around.maybe someone will post in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by dookses
    not that i'm aware of.. just start somewhere and bump it up if you're not getting the results..

post your stats up, cycle history, and what you plan on taking, and i'm positive some of the vets will be able to predict what a good dose will be for you.

I'm not asking for a cycle critique as i don't use anabolics. I just like learning

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah you make your dose to fit your goals

small
    medium
    large
    xlarge
    xxlarge

J/K

Alex Hunter is offline New Member
    You would definately base how much test on your previous cycles. As for by body weight it depends on the person. You know how some people can get wasted off of say.. a tylenol3, while others can take a handful of them with little results. The same applies with steroids .

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    It is all an experiment on yourself. Since we are all different genetically we all react differently. It would be nice if it were legal and we could get doctors consultations that would specialize in this area. Me, I am definitley doing much better on 600mg test vs. 500mg. I am 6'4" 220lbs though.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I'm not asking for a cycle critique as i don't use anabolics. I just like learning

Sure...(wink..wink)

-B

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive went to 750 and currently running 500...I think 500 is a good base for most cycles
    Iam gaining more off the 500 than I was off the 750...I will never go higher than 500
    myself again I feel the sides outweigh the gains at over 500 with my body...
    Keep in mind everybody is different some people need 1.5 grams a week to grow and
    don't get any more sides than if they were running 500..IMO try 500 as a base for
    a cycle and if you think you need more than up it.....Iam 24 done many cycles and
    Iam 253 pounds at 5' 10" today just for reference.....

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Both, someone weighing in at 150lbs. (5'2") shouldn't use what someone who's 220bls. (6'2") running. Unless of course he's been using for years and isn't egtting results at low dosages anymore. 500mg's is a good startign point that most use. Than everyone has to go from there on their own based on results. In my opinion that is.

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    Alot has to do with ones own metabolic rate & body composition I believe. As a example if you are 5'10" @ 275lbs but fat lets say 30% then your own bodies estrogen levels are repectively also higher.( in general obese has higher estro's). You may require higher doses but more anti-e's too. A person who is 5'6" at 135lbs Logically will require lower doses. Ones genectics play a role, then only by trail & error you can only say. But start out at a lower/moderate dose but see no results (assumming diet,training is nailed) then up it

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    Ive went to 750 and currently running 500...I think 500 is a good base for most cycles
    Iam gaining more off the 500 than I was off the 750...I will never go higher than 500
    myself again I feel the sides outweigh the gains at over 500 with my body...
    Keep in mind everybody is different some people need 1.5 grams a week to grow and
    don't get any more sides than if they were running 500..IMO try 500 as a base for
    a cycle and if you think you need more than up it.....Iam 24 done many cycles and
    Iam 253 pounds at 5' 10" today just for reference.....

Great post! More isnt always better!

D

Thread Information