John88Test is offline Member

Talking test enathanate and sustanon 250 impt Ques?

I was wonderin if u can mix Test Ent and Sus in the same pin. I know that Sus already has some Test Ent in it...but was wondering if that was ok to do...I would ideally like to put in 2ml's of Test Ent and 1ml of Sus all in the same pin...im trying to save pins and avoid more than one shot...???

bubbathegut is offline Member
    yep u can mix the 2, no probs

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    why don't you just choose either test e or sust? I dont think i'll ever buy sust, the different tests will spike at different times, not to mention prop will be ineffective unless you inject ed or eod.......jmo

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    why don't you just choose either test e or sust? I dont think i'll ever buy sust, the different tests will spike at different times, not to mention prop will be ineffective unless you inject ed or eod.......jmo
    im kinda wondering why your using both too.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    S250 does not have enanthate in it.

so i should pick either sus or test ent huh?
    not both...

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I would ALWAYS go with a single ester.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Why shoot both?.. As MBH said, go with the one ester. Look in the stickies here, there's a good thread on why not to use sustanon . Might be worth checking out.

ISO D is offline New Member
    You can use both with no problem and I hear ya on saving pins. I have injections every single day, so its annoying to have 3 or 4 per day. One great thing about sust is the 4 esters. If taken consistently you will have all 4 working for you at all times. However every good thing comes with bad as well. Sust is pretty harsh and the effects nail you pretty hard. Roid rage , acne etc. Give it a go and watch how you look and feel. If it works for you then go for it. If you don't like it go with something else. Personally I have never had any issues with Sust. At one point of a previous cycle I was taking 1.4 grams per week for 3 weeks, and I had huge gains from that. Nevertheless I still had no increased aggression, acne etc. However everyone is different so you have to find out what stack and combos will give you the best results. My only gripe is I dont think the benefits of sust are worth the price to be paid and there are a ton of fakes out there. so you have to be careful

yea..sustanon doesnt seem like the right way for me to go...ill stick to the dbol + test ent stack...do u think i should throw some deca in too...or just stick with that for now...this will be my second cycle...

Thread Information