Thread: reforvit

tx_iron is offline Associate Member

reforvit

i have done a little search on reforvit and have found alot of talk about drinking it. why? what is the disadvantage of injecting it? also is there any thing you should NOT mix n the same syringe? i ask bc my next cylce might have to include alot of injecting

reforvit b wk 1-4 50 mg
    EQ 1-10 500mg(50mgX10 spaced over the week)
    Aratest 2 or 3 ccs a week (input please)
    winny tabs 6-10 (i know there not asgood as the injects but its the price break that made my decision)
    thanks

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    many users don't get good results from drinking ref-b. you're better off injecting it. the only disadvantage i can see from injecting it is frequent injections.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Drink it, inject it - your choice. The only problem I have with your list is that I see reforvit and winny. Please tell me that you're not putting them in the same cycle. That would be too harsh on the liver. I'd bulk with test and reforvit, and then do a cutting cycle later with EQ and winny. Don't forget to take milk thistle.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe novices get better results with it when drinken compard when and advanced user drinks it?

Im just guessing,, but thats interesting since it has to go through the liver either way

is it to harsh to run them in the same cycle even though they are are not taken at the same time? thanks

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

hey bro

why not get da reforvit tabs

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Think about it as length of time that the liver has 17aa steroids running through it. You shouldn't do more than 6 weeks of 17aa per cycle.

Pwrlftr is offline Banned

I still....

can not believe that people are still "drinking" ANY steroids let alone Reforvit! "Drinking" Reforvit (or any steroids) can do damage to the lining of the throat and stomach AND once the A.S. hits the stomach, the majority of it is lost in the gut....it can't make it into the bloodstream thus little if any results.

If you don't want to go through the frequent injections of Reforvit, then go get yourself some 1000 mgs gel caps, either empty or Vitamin E gel caps. If you get Vitamin E caps, poke a hole in the gel cap with a needle and squeeze out the Vitamin E. With another needle/syringe, inject 1/5 of a cc into each gel cap. You can do several days worth in advance but be sure to refrigerate them because they will "melt".

One bottle of Reforvit-b is equal to 250 5-mgs Dianabol tabs. Be sure to space out your doses evenly throughout the day. Do NOT take them all at once! Good luck and good lifting....pwrlftr

www.stacksandweights.com

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    liquid dbol is the same as orals in your stomach, same with winny.

asprin can hurt your stomach to, because it has rat poison in it!

I think dbol and winny half to go through the liver either way, if injected or taken oraly. and people say winny works the same oraly or injected.

I'd agree orals are harder on you then injectables, but I wouldnt say they destroy you unless u take them for a while.

just what I think.

thanks for watching out for my guts! would it be safe to take the winny a month or so after my 10 week cylce? along w/ clen

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i never seen a bottle of it so,
    is one standard size? how many cc's?
    i'm getting ready to go mexico soon.
    any help thanks guys.......

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

ill question again

why the hell not buy the reforvit tabs .its da same shit different smell

Thread Information