Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MattyB is offline Junior Member

Everyone read this and give me your thoughts

I asked an experienced juicehead about my Dbol and Test cycle...and he emailed this back to me...Opinios if this is the proper way to go or not.

im going to make this very simple for you.. so look what im going to type for you and go by this. that cycle you shown me is too much ofor you to be taking esepcially the mg of test. you NEEED TO UNDERSTAND you are a first time user, you shouldnt even be stacking two at the same time for your first time. but if thats what you are doing thats cool. TEST is going to affect your balls and testicles. it should not be used by you because of the fact ypu have not had anyting that powerful in ur system yet. what you should be doing is sticking at the basic d-bol and deca if ur going to do two at the same time. TEST is outta ur league, but if you wanna take a big risk with it you go for it. as far as your milligram dosage i will show you right now exactly how to take d-bol:

D-bol novie cycle (novie meaning by itself)
    for the first two weeks/ then come off it and proceed the same way

monday 50 mg =10 pills
    tuesday 50 mg= 10 pills
    wednesday 50 mg =10 pills
    thursday50 mg =10 pills
    friday50 mg =10 pills
    saturday50 mg =10 pills
    sunday50 mg =10 pills

now if you choose not to do ten pills then you can always bump urself up to 7 a day. anythign lower then 7 , matt its not going to work quick for you. you need to udnerstand that the pink d-bol are 5mg a pill. they NEED TO BE TAKEN IN VERY HIGH HIGH DOSEAGES ORELS YOUR GOING TO BE ON THEM FOR YEARS THEN LOOKING FOR RESULTS. I DO NTO KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THAT CYCLE FROM, MAYBE A WEBSITE OR A FRIEND, WHAT I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT THE TEST DOSEAGES IS FOR AN EXPERIENCED WEIGHT LIFTER AND OR JUICE HEAD. NOT FOR YOU!

now if you insist on taking a test? the best test to take is proprionate. its a TEST that is to be taken everyday . it comes in a ten shot bottle NOT AMPS!!!! and is to be taken everday.. when you are talking about a TEST you need to be specific. CUZ THERE ARE MANY TEST OUT THERE. FOR EXAMPLE.. there are
    test proprionate
    test enthate
    test cypionate
    test400( NOTTTTTT FOR YOUUUU UNLESS YOU WANNA SPAZZZ OUT)

SO THOSE ARE THE MANY TEST OUT THERE. THERE ARE plenty more but those are the best. you need to get urhead outta the test and stick with one TSREOID FOR NOW. to get your body use to be progrssison of the added testestornone you are putting in ur body. by you injecting in ur body now, you are making your ownnnn testetsrone. which is good FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME. thats why you need to have a cycle on and off season. with d-bol you can couint your own. i recommend you stay on d-bol for two weeks on progressed with a two week off.. thats thge best way to do it. the time ur off your steroids you need to continue yourt supoplements and fat burners ALONMGGGGGGGG WITH PROTEIN AS WELL. now if you insist on doing both and injectable and a pill at the same time. i cant stop you! but i will help you. and heres how you shoulddd do it

cycle stack (TWO STEROIDS AT THE SAME TIME)
    (you do you deca EVERY 4 DAYSSSSSS OLOLOL)

MONDAY 25 mg morning workout 8:30am along with first shot of deca 2 cc.. next doseage of d-bol another 5 mg before afternoone workout 4:00
    TUESDAY25 mg morning workout 8:30am next doseage of d-bol another 5 mg before afternoone workout 4:00
    WEDNESDAY 25 mg morning workout 8:30am next doseage of d-bol another 5 mg before afternoone workout 4:00
    THURSDAY25 mg morning workout 8:30am next doseage of d-bol another 5 mg before afternoone workout 4:00 ALONG WITH UR NEXT SHOT OF DECA THAT YOU CAN TAKE 2 CC IN THE MORNING
    FRIDAY25 mg morning workout 8:30am next doseage of d-bol another 5 mg before afternoone workout 4:00
    SATRUDAY25 mg morning workout 8:30am next doseage of d-bol another 5 mg before afternoone workout 4:00
    SUNDAY25 mg morning workout 8:30am next doseage of d-bol another 5 mg before afternoone workout 4:00

SO THERE YOU GO KIDD. I MEAN IF YOU ASK ME I WOULD STCIK AT A NIVE BUT IF YOUR GONNA SCHOOCE TO STACK DO D-BOL AND DECA FIRST FOR TWO WEEKS BEFORE YOU EXCEED TO ANYTHING ELSE.. DO IT THE RIGHT WAY OR ESLE ITS GOING TO **** YOU UP. AND NOW THAT IM THINKING ABOUT IT ON THAT THING YOU SENT ME IT SED NOLVADEX USE IN A CYCLE?? THATS UNHEAD OF. YOU ONLY TAKE NOLVADEX ON YOUR LAST INJECTABLE OF YOUR COMPLETE CYCLE. OR ELSE IF YOU TAKE NOLVADEX WHILE ON JUICE YOULL SHUT YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM DOWN..

bump

Matto20 is offline Member
    Sounds like you got fed spoonfuls of horse-****.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    umm i think he is talking out of his ass... test is best because it is so easy to control sides and you will gain off it even if everything is not in check (though they should be before you start) deca dbol will make your dick limp for awhile so if you d not like having sex then go for it and listen to the "pro". I do agree with him that your first should eb one compound but many have run test and dbol for a first with good results..
    id go
    1-4 dbol 40 mg ED
    1-10 (or12) test E 500 mg/ wk (split in two shots)
    be sure to have all your ancilliaries like nolva and clomid and ldex
    also you will need milk thistle for the liver protection

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    umm i think he is talking out of his ass... test is best because it is so easy to control sides and you will gain off it even if everything is not in check (though they should be before you start) deca dbol will make your dick limp for awhile so if you d not like having sex then go for it and listen to the "pro". I do agree with him that your first should eb one compound but many have run test and dbol for a first with good results..
    id go
    1-4 dbol 40 mg ED
    1-10 (or12) test E 500 mg/ wk (split in two shots)
    be sure to have all your ancilliaries like nolva and clomid and ldex
    also you will need milk thistle for the liver protection
    I agree, but maybe knock the Test down to 350-400 and say 10 is too short....min of 12 weeks.

What are your stats mattyb? I bet youre between 18 and 21.

D

bw1
    bw1 is offline New Member
    I am no expert, but I have heard his points made before. I do agree to start off "easy" with a mild cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by bw1
    I am no expert, but I have heard his points made before. I do agree to start off "easy" with a mild cycle.
    50mg/day of dbol is mild?

D

bw1

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I didnt read it all. I read to the where it says "you need to stick to Dbol and deca " and that was all I needed to read. Thats the stupidist thing ive ever read actually. other than someone wanting to inject their dog with test. Dbol alone=retarded.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bw1
    dbol is harder on you than test.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    no test no cycle.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    no test no cycle.
    i was waiting for that line.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    lol deca /dbol ...maybe in the 70s we know more now...ignore that fool

bw1
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    dbol is harder on you than test.
    I agree with you BM...Should of clarified myself when I said start off mild, dbol is not mild and not a good choice.... CME book recommends deca only for 4 weeks followed by 4 weeks off then var/ primo for 4 weeks. Then some stronger stuff 4 weeks later... What do you guys think?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    MattyB,

The advice you posted from your juicing friend is a "bit" off.

Is this going to be your first cycle?

So we can give you advice that is specific to your needs/goals, please list your stats (age, height, weight, waist size), years lifting, number of cycles done and goals for your cycle.

If this is your first, you should consider running one of the following:
    1. Test-only (cypionate or enanthate ), 250 mg - 400mg per week dividing doses into two injections per week only if you run 400mg. One injection is enough for less than 400mg per week)

2. If you are impatient, you can use dbol at 20mg per day during the first 4 weeks of any of the cylces noted in 1, 3 and 4 for a "kick start." Personally, I prefer to use dbol in the middle or end of my cycle--but I digress.

3. Basic stack: Deca @ 200-300 mg per week and testosterone (cyp or enan) @ 300-400mg per week.

BDTR is offline Retired
    He quite possibly is the dumbest human being on the face of this earth. Is it someone from the boards? If so.. please tell me who so i can avoid ever speaking to him.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    MattyB,

Is this going to be your first cycle?

So we can give you advice that is specific to your needs/goals, please list your stats (age, height, weight, waist size), years lifting, number of cycles done and goals for your cycle.

If this is your first, you should consider running one of the following:
    1. Test-only (cypionate or enanthate ), 250 mg - 400mg per week dividing doses into two injections per week only if you run 400mg. One injection is enough for less than 400mg per week)

2. If you are impatient, you can use dbol at 20mg per day during the first 4 weeks of any of the cylces noted in 1, 3 and 4 for a "kick start." Personally, I prefer to use dbol in the middle or end of my cycle--but I digress.

3. Basic stack: Deca @ 200-300 mg per week and testosterone (cyp or enan) @ 300-400mg per week.
    Man you save me time by typing! We are definately from the same school of thought!

D

Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    what's this stuff about "shutting down the nervous system"?

Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider
    what's this stuff about "shutting down the nervous system"?
    Steroids suppress the HPTA, not the nervous system.

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Man you save me time by typing! We are definately from the same school of thought!

D
    Here! Here! I've begun to notice that too, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    He quite possibly is the dumbest human being on the face of this earth. Is it someone from the boards? If so.. please tell me who so i can avoid ever speaking to him.
    LOL yeah, please PM me the name of the person who sent you that info.

chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member
    50mg a day is to much for a first time user! just stick with test and around 500 mgs week split in 2 days! 250mg mon 250mg thur

Quote Originally Posted by chevyboyzcry
    50mg a day is to much for a first time user! just stick with test and around 500 mgs week split in 2 days! 250mg mon 250mg thur
    500 is too high for a 1st timer IMO.

And did we ever find out mattyb's stats?

D

D
    150lbs. 5'8 1/2
    Waist: 31

My goals are basically putting on as much weight as possible. Don't even care if a little bit of it is fat, I'm so pissed off and tired of being a skinny twig.

BDTR is offline Retired
    That's where we differ. Lately ive been advocating 500mg-750mg. I've put some of my trainees on their first cycle, 750mg of test and others at 500mg, starting at similar bodyweights/genetics and diet and the 750mg subjects gained 8 lbs more in a 8 week period and their strength increased almost 20% more than the 500mg subjects.

I also think a first time dose should be determined, atleast partially by bodyweight.

I dont believe that if you're a 160 lbs and shoot 3 grams of test a week for 10 weeks and gain 30 lbs that you will no longer be able to gain 20 lbs out of 500mg. To me, the only reason to increase dosages is do to increased bodyweight, not because your body adjusts to anabolics.

just my two cents.

D

BDTR is offline Retired
    At 150lbs, do you work out and eat right to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by MattyB
    150lbs. 5'8 1/2

My goals are basically putting on as much weight as possible. Don't even care if a little bit of it is fat, I'm so pissed off and tired of being a skinny twig.

150lbs. 5'8 1/2

You left out some important information bro:

1. How old are you?
    2. How many months/years have you been lifting?
    3. How many cycles have you done already?

At 150lbs, do you work out and eat right to begin with?
    Yes believe it or not I really do. I weiged 115 two years ago and got up to 150 naturally. But I don't want to wait 2 more years to put on weight to be honest...

You left out some important information bro:

1. How old are you?
    2. How many months/years have you been lifting?
    3. How many cycles have you done already?
    1: I told people I was 19 because I thought no one was gonna help me...I am really 17. I know people think this is too young but my future depends on me getting bigger.
    2: I have been lifting for about 2 solid years now.
    3: This will be my first cycle.

That's where we differ. Lately ive been advocating 500mg-750mg. I've put some of my trainees on their first cycle, 750mg of test and others at 500mg, starting at similar bodyweights/genetics and diet and the 750mg subjects gained 8 lbs more in a 8 week period and their strength increased almost 20% more than the 500mg subjects.

I also think a first time dose should be determined, atleast partially by bodyweight.

I dont believe that if you're a 160 lbs and shoot 3 grams of test a week for 10 weeks and gain 30 lbs that you will no longer be able to gain 20 lbs out of 500mg. To me, the only reason to increase dosages is do to increased bodyweight, not because your body adjusts to anabolics.

just my two cents.
    BDTR,

When you say 500mg-750mg are you talking about testosterone ? Are these cycles testosterone only cycles or are they stacking other things? I'll PM you about this or put a post up--because there's an experiment I'm considering.

You know my general thoughts of starting people out high. I think it teaches them that more is better and it sets them up to start pumping their body full of AS way too early.

Regarding body weight: I'm curious whether there is a difference in a person who has a natural testosterone level of 500ng/dL who is 5'-8", 170lbs versus a person with the same testosterone level who is 5-6 150lbs. If you have any info on it, let me know.

1: I told people I was 19 because I thought no one was gonna help me...I am really 17. I know people think this is too young but my future depends on me getting bigger.
    2: I have been lifting for about 2 solid years now.
    3: This will be my first cycle.
    You're about to get bombarded with a lot of flack for your decision to cycle this early. When young people say dramatic things, I always like to learn more about what shaped their thoughts. So....

Please explain why at 17 years old with your whole life in front of you and many opportunities, WHY do you think your future depends on getting bigger?

You're about to get bombarded with a lot of flack for your decision to cycle this early. When young people say dramatic things, I always like to learn more about what shaped their thoughts. So....

Please explain why at 17 years old with your whole life in front of you and many opportunities, WHY do you think your future depends on getting bigger?
    I was offered a modeling contract. I need to gain 50lbs. by January or else the contract will be broken. It's in writing and everything, no ****.

You say you have your whole life ahead of you like I am gonna die from doing this...if done right i'll be fine, no?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    19 was too young....17 is rape!

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    if your not taxing your muscells thru weight training your wasting your time. If all you wish to do is add fat go to Mcdonalds order 2 big macs with extra cheese , for a snack go over to Wendys say a biggee. Not trying to bust your balls but saying you just want to be bigger than a twig is normal & perfectly fine. However, approach this like you are about to take your drivers license. Slow & easy watching left & right. Know the rules & think more long term than short term just because summer is here.. good luck

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Have you considered how your modeling carrer can be Negatively affected by steroids ??????

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    Have you considered how your modeling carrer can be Negatively affected by steroids??????
    Is anyone gonna help me out or give me more **** like this?

I say youre a hard headed lazy little brat that needs to be banned. You arent going to listen to our advice and will never contribute anything of substance to the board.......you gotta go!

D

MattyB,

I wouldn't flame anyone who is taking the time to help you think through this. Many people who have not yet read this are proabably ready to chime in saying only: "You're too young."

You're too young to be using steroids . Anyone who offers you a contract based on having to gain 50 lbs of muscle by January does not have your best interests at heart.

Can you die from steroids? Yes. Is it likely that you will? Not if you use them safely and are monitored by a doctor. BTW, there's more damage steroids can cause besides death. Using them at such a young age can stunt your growth and cause permanent sexual dysfunction.

As I told you in a PM when you asked for help, now that you've found this site, you need to take time to read through the information that's on line here and learn. Asking people to spoon feed you info that's available on the site only will get you tons of BAD advice.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    This kid is only 17.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    I dont think they want bald, short, and worthless 17 year old models man. Lay off the roids. You have 6 months to train and you can get pretty big with a good diet and hardwork. Dont need juice for it.

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    Sound to me like he has a s**t load of dbol to unload.

I would leave out the dbol and do a test only for your first cycle. You can kick start it with dbol @ 20mg ed for 4-5 weeks.
    Good luck...V

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    SO THERE YOU GO KIDD. I MEAN IF YOU ASK ME I WOULD STCIK AT A NIVE BUT IF YOUR GONNA SCHOOCE TO STACK DO D-BOL AND DECA FIRST FOR TWO WEEKS BEFORE YOU EXCEED TO ANYTHING ELSE.. DO IT THE RIGHT WAY OR ESLE ITS GOING TO **** YOU UP. AND NOW THAT IM THINKING ABOUT IT ON THAT THING YOU SENT ME IT SED NOLVADEX USE IN A CYCLE?? THATS UNHEAD OF. YOU ONLY TAKE NOLVADEX ON YOUR LAST INJECTABLE OF YOUR COMPLETE CYCLE. OR ELSE IF YOU TAKE NOLVADEX WHILE ON JUICE YOULL SHUT YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM DOWN
    I went back and read all this horses**t . I would not listen to this M.F. at all. You need to at least have NOLVADEX on hand in case you nips get sore and itchy. early signs of gyno... And some guys on big cycles thake it ED throughout cycle.
    ...V

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information