Ladies Man is offline Junior Member

750 mg of test for first cycle?

i just found out that my freind is running 750 mg of test per week in his test enth. cycle with d bols for his first cycle. Originally we both were set with 600 mg per week but he was going behind my back and doing 750 mg and he is 8 weeks into his cycle. Isnt that a bit too much for a first timer? What consenquences can he expect from such a high dosage?

this is a very stupid decision. even 600 mg's is too much. i ran 300/350 my first and grew like a weed.

whats gonna happen is, by the time your friend hits his 4th or 5th cycles, while im still cycing 500/600 mg's for MY 4th/5th cycle, hes gonna be into the 1200/1300 mg's of test range. cycling over a gram of test is alot more dangerous than you think, only the wise and experienced can do this.

i dont understand people sometimes, why did he do this? did he think that 600 mg's of test wasnt enough?

i mean honestly how could you be so ignorant, did he not research enough to figure out, that a WEEK before he was on that cycle, his body was only producing around 60-80 mg's of test weekly. going from 60-80's milligrams to almost 10 times that amount of test in 1 weeks time is very harsh and uneducated.
    Last edited by itsallmental; 06-26-2004 at 05:59 PM.

He is a jerk off and u know what the funnt part is he is not gaining an inch, he has absolutely poor diet

no offense bro, but if your retarded enough to run almost 4cc's weekly of test on a first cycle, and your diet is poor, you deserve every single side effect thats coming too yawhether it be long term or short term.

lol true. He keeps on asking me what kinda log term effects can come out of it. I dont know what to tell him its my first big cycle as well

Do u think he would have to up the dosage for future cycles

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    if 600 is good then 750 must be better!

My suggestion to him was stop the cycle, i mean what the hell is the point of taking 750 mg of test with a poor diet, hardly obtaining the desired results. what do u guys thinks?

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    I think he's gonna do what he wants too

ProUser910 is offline Associate Member
    After reading prior threads made by ladies man this child shouldnt be on the site. I am sorry to say but you are not ready for juice neither is your buddy. 750mg a week is too much but so is 600mg a week. Your body naturally produces 100mg a week. So i dont see why not using 250mg of test which is more then double i think that would be effiecnt. But lets listen up other users. This is a kid that uses alot of drugs and probably drinks alot. I think the best advise we can tell for this kid is to grow up, get serious, maybe read a book in your life, then start using a/s

Prouser, listen u jerk off dont talk sh*t about people u dont know, those are the kinda stunts that put birds like u in a hospital bed drinking out of a straw and living off apple sauce. WHO THE F*CK WAS EVEN TALKINg TO U??

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    750mg a week way too much. the max would be 400-500mg/wk for a first time user. what made him think of doing 750mg? did he think he could achieve his goals by making HIS OWN SHORTCUTS? hes pretty reckless if you ask me

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladies Man
    Prouser, listen u jerk off dont talk sh*t about people u dont know, those are the kinda stunts that put birds like u in a hospital bed drinking out of a straw and living off apple sauce. WHO THE F*CK WAS EVEN TALKINg TO U??
    LOL.... we got another "toughguy"

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    Hahah.. internet badass

Thread Information