Thread: steroids and E

Dartboard is offline New Member

steroids and E

can you pop E on winnie and clen >???? please get back to me

thanks

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    E is one of the stupidest drugs you can do....It will has the possibility of causing dementia with long term use, will **** with your ability to have any level of enjoyment without the drug....it is just bad news.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    I've done it a lot on aas but never on clen or winny. I think you would be ok with the winny but the clen might raise your temp even nigher cause of the e as well as dehydrate you pretty bad and make your heart reat go nutz. I would just not take any clen 48hrs before you roll.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Bro if you are SERIOUS enough to be messing around with the gear, then WHY would you NOT be serious enough to NOT do drugs? Either you aren't serious or you did not do ANY research. NO..... I say again, NO drugs are ok while using gear.... IMO

Banelord is offline Associate Member
    I have made a decision not to use E once I'm on the gear.
    As for the cutting phase, maybe, But if you used the ECA stack you will find E doesn;t work that well.

Quote Originally Posted by Banelord
    I have made a decision not to use E once I'm on the gear.
    As for the cutting phase, maybe, But if you used the ECA stack you will find E doesn;t work that well.
    That is terrible advice bro......... you should NEVER advice on the use of recreational drugs, especially here. Second, because the "E will not work that well" is the worst reason that I have ever heard of to NOT do a drug.

Here is MY advice........... Don't do any recreational drugs. IMO

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartboard
    can you pop E on winnie and clen >???? please get back to me

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    LMFAO..........

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    E is wack! how can you even admit you use it?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Watch your bp if you do decide to cousin of mine went to hospital because of elevated bp while on roids and e

Trust me bro ive done e unlike the rest of these guys and while your high its ****in awsome but that next day sucks bad.

Imo dont do it more than 3-4 times and you can get away with not screwing with you that bad but if you dont listen you will notice each day after gets worse and worse plus it makes you not care anymore sure you still get happy about stuff but its not like it used to be more of a whatever
    just desenitized kind of feeling the key is drink at least a glass o water an hour dont over drink on the water!!
    orange juice an hour or so before you pop and a bottle while you roll and the little vicks inhailants have someone put there mouth on it and blow air into your eyes!!

BE SAFE!!!!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I see a lot of newer bros on this thread so I figured I would state AR's policy on discussion of recreational drugs. It's not allowed here, but there are boards that cover recreationals in great detail.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Thumbs down

Brian2....edit your post.......we dont want rolling instructions on here! The water part is cool b/c of safety, but the vics and sh!t has gotta go.

D

heavylifter99 is offline Junior Member
    doing e while using gear is not the smartest thing to do. yeah it may make you feel good for a couple of hours, but your going to feel like crap the next day or even two days after, your work outs arent going to be as intense nor will you feel as strong as you did the week before,.. it will probabley take your body a week or two to get back to normal, its just a set back,...

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Only an idiot would do E and steroids . I would bet u r about 16 or 17.

Banelord is offline Associate Member
    I find it funny that some people take AS but look down on people that take E.
    HELLO, We are all on drugs here. It not like you can go to your drugstore and buy some AS over the counter.
    And if you never done it don't knock it. But if your taking gear, don't use it because it does bring an unknown factor in.
    Trust me I live in Toronto and I know for a fact that the HUGE guys go to raves to get cut. Why because 1 your HUGE 2 it fun like hell 3 Bitches are super good, because big guys are around.
    The decision to use any drugs should be made by that person, if they know the risk.
    SO my stand is no to E, not because it bad. But once your on the gear, it does not help. The body need rest to grow. So you have to think what your goals are.
    SO my advised don't do it on the gear, it adds no value. Only take it away.

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    The difference is that test is a natural substance found in the body. I may be wrong but I don't think E is. And how many doctors prescribe E to treat a medical condition? AS are used for hypogonadism, burn victims, and AIDS patients. I don't see anyone giving you **** for using a controlled substance, just trouble understanding why you'd mix something to improve your health with something that can mess with it.

HELLO, We are all on drugs here. It not like you can go to your drugstore and buy some AS over the counter.
    Buying something over the counter does not make it a non drug.

Only kids do E and if you are an adult doing E you need help, and kids shouldnt be on steroids .

Steroids are hormones not drugs.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I have no idea what the hell we're talking about? XTC or ephedra?

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    I have no idea what the hell we're talking about? XTC or ephedra?
    Extc

And if you never done it don't knock it. But if your taking gear, don't use it because it does bring an unknown factor in.
    Trust me I live in Toronto and I know for a fact that the HUGE guys go to raves to get cut. Why because 1 your HUGE 2 it fun like hell 3 Bitches are super good, because big guys are around.
    The decision to use any drugs should be made by that person, if they know the risk.
    SO my stand is no to E, not because it bad. But once your on the gear, it does not help. The body need rest to grow. So you have to think what your goals are.
    That has to some of the most insane logic I have EVER heard, but whatever bro. I guess you did your research and want to get big, party, and get girls.... AWESOME bro. Good luck

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Its threads like this that give steroid users a bad name.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The purpose of recreational drug use is to simply escape reality and it has no productive effects on the body... yes many here use AAS (anabolic -androgenic steroids ), which are prescription medications - but that purpose is to better or performance or physique. Some are professional athletes and others are simply looking for self improvement. And everyone is looking to use safely and effectively - which is why there here...

If you think this is a place to talk about recreational drugs - this ain't it. And athletes using AAS are a far cry from your back alley crackhead - a far cry...

Find another board to discuss these type of habits... as far as training, diet and the use of performance enhancing drugs in sport and exercise - we can help you there...

Thread Information