Thread: the program????

big N is offline Anabolic Member

the program????

whats up bros ,i was sitting at home and flipping through the channels and i ran into this oldass movie the program!i immagine that a couple of people have seen it ,any way that one dude i think his name was latimer in the movie is a big mother fu&ker!its just funny how he houses people left and right,shit dont know when they suspened him if it was as a discouragment from gear or what but it was like encouragement to me (maybe im twisted )wonder what he was on .oh yea do u guys think that urine replacement thing they were doing works?

fantom604 is offline New Member
    I have heard of that urine replacement, but also hear it hurts like a mofo... People used to just inject urine into the bladder via a syringe, but infection was probable... Also, when they do it in the movie, they do it the night before... wouldn't his natural urine be in his bladder the next day too?
    It was funny how the minute after he injected, he started hitting the curls like a madman, and like a day after he stopped, he lost all his strength, and the day after he started again, he was back, strong as ever...

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    yea, that movie's portrayal of steroids is retarded (as I paint my face for my evening workout). Ya gotta love the fact that it presents an anti-steroid outlook, when you know half those huge mofos in the movie have definitely juiced in real life.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    thats some funny shit.u gotta admit that was a big mofo.

Thread Information