NjEoIuL is offline New Member

If 2nd cycle, do you add more....

Ok, I did my 1st cycle over 6 months ago with deca 300/ sustanun which is super test 250 for over 2months with a shot of each a week. Now I'm on my 2nd cycle ,finally, and I'm working with 50 vial-tren 75mg, 10 vial-EQ 200 QV, and two 10 vial-test 200 bottles....whats the best way to lay it out every week. First should I be working with more (mg) a week than my 1st cycle, next is it ok too mix tren together in one shot with the others, and finally is it ok to do spot injections (other areas) when your combining all of them together at one shot. IF someone has any kind of advise about getting this answered for me...feel free

Da Bull is offline Banned
    10 mls of EQ is nothing bro.At 400 mgs wkly,that will be gone in 5 weeks.You need to run EQ for a 12 week minumum to see decent results.400 mgs would be the least must of us would run also.You have enough test for 10 weeks @ 400 mgs wkly.and plenty of fina as well.

to aswer another one of your q's,yes you can mix gear in shots.If you mean by spot injections rotating sites when doing shots,then the answer is yes.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NjEoIuL
    Ok, I did my 1st cycle over 6 months ago with deca 300/ sustanun which is super test 250 for over 2months with a shot of each a week. Now I'm on my 2nd cycle ,finally, and I'm working with 50 vial-tren 75mg, 10 vial-EQ 200 QV, and two 10 vial-test 200 bottles....whats the best way to lay it out every week. First should I be working with more (mg) a week than my 1st cycle, next is it ok too mix tren together in one shot with the others, and finally is it ok to do spot injections (other areas) when your combining all of them together at one shot. IF someone has any kind of advise about getting this answered for me...feel free
    mixing gear ...yes

diff spots, yes...its best to rotate spots mate, less scar tissue buildup

should u use more mg a week than ur 1st cycle...id say that depends on the person, and what he/she is comfortable with, there are no set guidelines as such

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NjEoIuL
    Until you get more EQ, I wouldn't start it. You could run a test/tren combo. This is a good bulking cycle, the EQ would make it a bit more "fun", but if you don't have enough, then you don't have enough. I'm on test/tren/EQ now and I love it, but I've also done test/tren and loved that as well. I guess it just depends on what you want to do.
    If you go test/tren do 200mg test 2xEW, and 75mg tren EOD.
    more mg's then your first depends on you, and what you feel comfortable with.
    yes you can mix tren with other gear.
    spot injects are great! You should give 'em a try!

Thread Information