Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member

Dbol/winny/primo cycle?

Whats up fellas im new to the board and am looking forward for some advice on a cycle of dbo/winny/primo. i am 6' 245 at 15% body fat. I am 19 years old and have been working out very consistently for 6 years now. ive never missed a workout since i was in 8th grade. i firmly believe i have reached my genetic potential. ive tried numerous supplements and i mean tons of it over the years i eat very clean diets very high in protein varying everything. ive tried everything over the years in terms of training techniques and nutrition. after a year of being stuck at 315 on my bench and 600 on my squat i decided to try a cycle in desperate need of gaining strength speed and quality muscle my first cycle i did 20 amps of winstrol depot every other day and 5 amps of primo depot one every sixth day it was a six week cycle and i gained ten quality pounds along with good strength my bench went up 25 pounds and put on 50 pounds on my squat.

Now that i gave you guys some information about myself i was wondering if you guys can help me. Please i dont want to do anything stupid. The reasons why i chose these 3 steroids is because a combination of things such as: detection time, for speed, and for quality but very keepable muscle. I plan to start the cycle at the start of May so i leave my body time after the cycle to get the metabolites out of my system because i play college football and will get tested. Here it goes:

Wk 1: dbol 40 mg/day Primo 200 mg
    wk 2: dbol 40 mg/day Primo 200 mg
    wk 3: dbol 40 mg/day Primo 300 mg Winstrol 50 mg eod
    wk 4: dbol 40 mg/day Primo 300 mg Winstrol 50 mg eod
    wk 5: Primo 400 mg Winstrol 50 mg eod
    wk 6: Primo 400 mg Winstrol 50 mg eod
    wk 7: Primo 300 mg Winstrol 50 mg eod
    wk 8: Primo 300 mg Winstrol 50 mg eod
    wk 9: Primo 200 mg Winstrol 50 mg eod
    wk 10: Winstrol 50 mg eod

please help me. this may be too much if so lower the dosages for me and please add in anti-estrogens in case of gyno and the clomid and clenbuterol for post cycle

I will be taking ton of proteing about 400 grams/day
    1,000 mg/day of milk thistle cranberry evening primrose oil

Sorry for the essay but i wanted to provide enough info for a thorough answer. any help would be great thank you very much

Ray
    i need it for speed especially. I was thinking of winny and primo only but i have 250 dbol tabs here. Remember i need quality and keepable muscle mass.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    That cycle will be harsh on the liver and the hairline. Don't take 17aa steroids (D-bol and Winny) for more than 6 weeks. That will also be expensive. Got some extra money you wanna "lend" me?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    1st of all your way to young. You have lots of natural test running thru your body. I would tell you to reconsider what your doing.
    But if your going to do it anyway....
    Winny is a 17 aa steroid . It's hard on the liver and shouldn't be run more then 6 weeks IMO. You can drink it or shoot it. Your choice but both will give you the same results. It should be taken everyday @50mgs...NOT everyother day. D-bol is also a 17aa steroid. Running two 17aa steriods in the same cycle is a big no no bro. When taking 17aa steroids you should take milkthissle along with them to protect your liver. You can buy it at any health store.
    Your primo dosage is to low. You should run it at atleast 300mgs a week.
    D-bol dosage is fine but don't run that for anymore then 4 weeks.
    Your also going to need Clomid post cycle so you'll keep your gains.
    Do alittle research. There's lots of great information on this board in previous threads.
    Rethink your cycle then repost if you decide that your going to go through w/ another cycle. But IMO you shouldn't.
    Welcome to the board & Good Luck

M

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    1st of all your way to young.
    I agree
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    It (Winny) should be taken everyday @50mgs...NOT everyother day.
    I disagree. Some people get great results from EOD, although I prefer ED.

MindBomb is offline Member
    If the winny is depot, it will bypass the liver and is not a factor...You are, IMO, little young...But, seems like you have developed a good workout habit...Think again if you can...if not, be safe little (6' @ 245lbs. lol) bro.

NightOp is offline Member
    Originally posted by MindBomb
    If the winny is depot, it will bypass the liver and is not a factor....
    mods/vets is this true???

Ray
    i would be using winstrol v not depot,since it is more cost effective. My cycle is primarily for more explosivesness for football. Thats why i was thinking about winny and the primo because i read that they provide very quality and keepable gains. the football season would be coming up in two months after the cycle and i dont want to be losing my gains at the start of double sessions. I read that injectable winny is out your system in two months and injectable primo is out in about 5 weeks which makes these compounds very attractive to me. The dbol i was thinking about adding in was just to jump start the cycle and i would solidify my gains by taking the primo and winstrol. i could go without it whatever you guys recommend. Ive been training for 6 straight years and am thought of the hardest and most dedicated worker there is. im just not making any progress. i know i may be too young but as an all-american candidate at linebacker i need to live up to expectations for myself please give me a little more advice on this cycle. Others are getting very big and alot stronger on my team and other teams that i know of personally but they are taking them with no knowledge ive been reading the past threads and the cycle that i have presented appeared to me as a effective cycle fit for me please more help would be greatly appreciated

Okay if that is what you are trying to achieve, it seems like you have broken it down pretty good...Primo is definitly "safe" to use for the whole 10 week cycle...Winstrol at 50mg ed, don't run it for more than 6 to 8 weeks... Dbol for the first month will get you decent gain along with primo...However, don't forget the CLOMID at the end of your cycle, without it you'll most likely loose much of your gain...Winny's half life is actually about 3 days, so run the clomid right afterwards...Primo and Winny will get you the speed and added power...But be ready for some joint pains from winny...Have a vial of Deca handy for that purpose, it will act as lubricant for your joints, if it don't heart save the deca, and if it does use it...And may I suggest that you look into EQ for added power and speed, the gains are definitly keepable without water retention...look into running the EQ for the duration (at lease 8 weeks) of the cycle, you will notice it kicking in in about 4th week...Good luck.
    Last edited by MindBomb; 02-17-2002 at 05:07 PM.

Ray
    Thank you very much MindBomb. i appreciate it. But i cant do the deca because it stays in your system for up to a year and a half and the eq can stay in the system for 5 months. I will have about two months till football season after my cycle but after the regular season i will definatly do a cycle of winny and eq. When i did my winstrol cycle before i used glucosamine and didnt have any sore joints so if my joints hurt ill use it instead of deca

Ray
    How bout the dbol though. Is 40 mg/day too much for me and should i throw in some clomid for a week after the dbol and then three weeks of clomid after the last winny shot as 50/100/50

Dbol at 40 mg ed is okay...You don't need to run the clomid after the Dbol per say because your test level will be boosted with winny...just run the clomid at 100 for first week after you go off on winny and 50 for 2 weeks after...hope this helps a little.

NightOp is offline Member
    ummm, i have been told numerous times that winny's halflife is much less than 3 days... anyone else wanna confirm this?

Ray
    I will use clomid at the end of the cycle. Also i was going to stack it with clen for two weeks, then e/c/a for two and clen for two more. What do you guys think. Im pretty sure clen is 17aa so it might not be a good idea.

Ray
    also i read that the half life of winny is three days

Ta TownBacker is offline Junior Member
    Bud---You need to re-evaluate what you want to do. Okay first off if you are playing college football you have the possibility of getting tested in the spring by the NCAA. That means that you are never going to be able to run EQ, deca , and most test. IF you are looking to gain some quick weight run the dbol @ 30mg ed for 6 weeks. However I will GAURNTEE that you will lose alot of that. IF you are looking to just add some strength run the Winny at 50mg/ed for 5 weeks, you will keep most of these gains if you run a little clomid at the end. Primo could be a good choice but at 50mg/ml (which is what you are probably gonna get) it gets way too expensive. It is hard to decide what gear to use when you are a college athlete b/c of testing. Look into Anavar it is $$$ but good stuff.
    Honestly it all comes down to training and diet. You can shape your body on your own with a good diet. Don't let anybody tell you that the only way to get big is by running test or Deca or one of those. You already sound pretty big at 19 and you WILL still grow, trust me.

Good Luck

Ray
    I will be getting 100/mg/ml at 18$ per amp. My source is trying to get anavar but i dont think he can. As for the eq my college team hasnt been tested during spring in 5 years so i could take a chance but your right its not a good idea to do that. Im not taken a cycle because i dont think i can grow anymore naturally
    but because of the fact that i need to grow at a faster pace. As i said before though, im not necessarily trying to produce a great mass cycle but a cycle that produces quality muscle that is keepable, and focuses on power strength speed. The reason i was going to add in the winstrol with the dbol was to cut down on the water retention so i dont have fake strength gains that will subside. I know that they are both 17aa but that is why i will be taking 50mg eod instead of ed. I figure that the primo combined with winstrol will give me strength speed and power gains that i will keep for the up coming season. The primo is not toxic to the liver but can cause hair loss (I shave my head anyway. lol) usually only in poeple with a predisposition and also at higher dosages than i have here

Thread Information