Thick Back is offline New Member

Feedback on my first cycle idea..

Hi guys (gals),

Im 29 in July and weigh 117kgs (257lbs). I have been training for 5 months after a 10 year break. I weighed 130kgs when i first came back to the sport (286lbs). I have gained muscle and have just ate clean and trained hard with low reps and heavy weights. Was going to cut up to get rid of excess body fat. I think its around 38% as i have a set of bf scales and thats the reading they give for height and age and all... (they have metal pads for the feet to read bf). Any way, before i start heaps of cardio and cutting up, thought id train to put on some muscle. What do you all think?

Thought id try the following;

Weeks 1-10 200mg Deca
    Weeks 1-12 200mg Testo La
    Weeks 1-12 Nolvadex
    Weeks 15-18 clomid pct

Well, thats the plan.. Any and all advice welcom, Thanx guys..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Feedback on my first cycle idea..-me.jpg  

Impious is offline Banned
    I don't think your test or deca is high enough. Id do something like 500mg Test E and 300mg Deca.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Impious
    I don't think your test or deca is high enough. Id do something like 500mg Test E and 300mg Deca.

Dont listen to him.. Its plenty high enough. Some people think you must have super high doses to gain. I dont use high doses and I've had great cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Dont listen to him.. Its plenty high enough. Some people think you must have super high doses to gain. I dont use high doses and I've had great cycles.

I suppose you'll also argue that your test mg doesn't need to be higher than your deca mg?

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    lol make it easier bro...dont listen to either of them...If your b/f is that high i would drop the deca because you dont need to gain anymore weight...deca isnt something I would not recommend at all to cut with...i would work on cutting that b/f down ...i'd go with test at 500mgs and get a strict diet and a good workout regimen to drop that b/f ...test along at 500mgs is perfect...thats all you'll need for now..just get that diet down..thats what you really need...
    Last edited by quez82; 06-26-2004 at 11:49 PM.

tinytool is offline Junior Member
    1-12Test E 500mg wk
    1-10Deca 300mg wk
    1-13Nolv 10mg ED
    1-17 Vit.b6 200mg ED

Start PCT 14 days after Last injection fo Test E

PCT 14-17 Clomid Check PCT Forums
    Nolv 20mg. ED
    B6 200mg ED
    Might also want to throw in some trib. A lot of people are going to say Test only first cycle but if you don't want to listen this is how I would run it.

he's trying to cut b/f... why are you still recommending deca ??

He said he wanted to build up some more muscle before he started to cut. At 38% body fat I would be working on a clean diet and maybe after a while throw in some clen , But that wasn't his question

Quote Originally Posted by tinytool
    He said he wanted to build up some more muscle before he started to cut. At 38% body fat I would be working on a clean diet and maybe after a while throw in some clen, But that wasn't his question
    I agree, I based my suggestion on the fact that he said he wanted to bulk first, not cut.

deca is going to put on more fat to his frame..he's at 38% b/f guys..test alone is perfect..for a first cycle he should get the most out of it while his receptors are fresh..use test alone and he'll get great benefits from that...i dont wanna see this guy get above 40% b/f when he can be on test and gain muscle on that with a clean diet...and drop b/f as he gains muscle
    Last edited by quez82; 06-26-2004 at 11:57 PM.

Good point, either way the most important thing for him on or off a cycle is going to be very strict diet to get that % down. It' going to be hard for him to see any gains with that body fat

thats why he shouldnt worry about gaining muscle he's at 38%...as he drops b/f he'll be adding muscle and seeing it..the reason he doesnt think he has much is because of where he's at..he's a big guy..thick dude from what it looks like..as he drops that percent..he's going to be lookin bigger and better with his muscle showing...there's no need for you to add on bro...just cut down and you'll definitely start liking what you see...

agreed

Quote Originally Posted by quez82
    thats why he shouldnt worry about gaining muscle he's at 38%...as he drops b/f he'll be adding muscle and seeing it..the reason he doesnt think he has much is because of where he's at..he's a big guy..thick dude from what it looks like..as he drops that percent..he's going to be lookin bigger and better with his muscle showing...there's no need for you to add on bro...just cut down and you'll definitely start liking what you see...
    With that theory in mind why not do Test P instead of E, since E bloats a lot more and P is used often in a cutter to preserve muscle mass.

Although for a first cycle shooting ED or EOD isn't ideal

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    cut your body fat down first. then hit the sauce. and 200 isnt enough. it mght work for you eastcoast, but are u 257 like him? and plus u said u dont run high doeses? u are running 525 a week of test now?? i dont get some of your guys replies

Thanks for all the feedback guys, My initial idea was to cut up and then start to build bigger body while keeping b/f around 11% so that cutting would be easier when comps come. But following some advise from some guys at the gym that was to put on some muscle before cutting so that it would be something to work with.

I didnt realise the Deca would put on fat, thought it was for strength, Lean mass and quicker recovery. So thanks for the tip...

As for test only, Is that ok? i mean no probs with side effects? other then gyno..

Not that i wont research it, but how much with a test only (mg per week) and what should i use? I have some Teat LA on the way, 2x10ml viles.. should i use Nalvodex and pct of Clomid for a test only cycle?

Have read all replies and think the info is great!!
    Last edited by Thick Back; 06-28-2004 at 01:02 AM.

Quake is offline Member
    I'm just 4 and a half months back training after 3 and a half years off, and am running a cycle. What I am realising though is that I'm still re-awakening my muscles and getting them back to the levels at which I use to train before. I am starting to excel my previous weights on some body parts, but am very conscious of getting injured due to being able to go too heavy too quickly due to the AS. I think that my going on cycle so soon after coming back to training was a mistake and that I should have got my old levels back first then gone on AS as I would have probably benefited from the cycle more. I plan to have 9 months clean after this cycle and get my body used to the intensity I used to be able to train at before, then I'm gonna do another cycle.

Give yourself another 4 - 6 months of clean training and get your muscles used to the strain of heavy lifting again before you do your cycle. You'll be able to push a lot harder and get more out of your cycle, it won't be wasted juice or wasted money.

Quake is offline Member
    Also, when you do decide to do the cycle, if you are doing test (which is recommended) then you will need some tribulus (which is an otc supplement) and HCG to combat the effects of testicular shrinkage. My balls shrunk to half their normal size in the 3rd week of my cycle! Believe me you'll need them (your balls, the trib and HCG)!

Yeah, been thinkin of this also Bouncer... To be honest have really enjoyed being back into it and all this AS bizzo seems like it could take a good 12 months to fully understand... Lot to it.

Might dtick with a good diet, hard training and some good cardio to strip a bit of b/f...
    What do you think of trib by itself? I use Creatine atm and a good multi + protein powder...

Oh yeah, nice arse Bouncer!!

Thread Information