pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned

REALLY confused all opinions REALLY needed

okay guys here is my dillema. everyday i am going back in forth in my head. okay here is my story. i am in thailand now, i ave been training here for 5 weeks on a prop/tren /var cycle. I really want to go home now. i miss home and i feel i would make the most out of this cutting cycle if i could be home on my grill etc. so i still have quite a bit of juice left and i definetly want to finish my cycle but i want to finish it back home. so what i have left is about 30 amps of test prop, 15 amps of tren, and i am done with the var and i have about 400 winstrol tabs. this is what i was thinking, i was thinking to (try) and send most of it home, but take enough like 4 amps of tren and 10 of test prop, that way if my gear doesnt make it home i can run down to mexico and pick up some more. what do you guys reccomend, i mean i could also just try to take it with me, i mean if customs stoped me it not enough juice for sales so i dont think they would go hard on me. (stupid thought?)
    another question is say i sent it home and it got siezed well i am using trenbolone hexa...... same as parabolan . could i switch to using say trenbalona??? same compund different ester?
    i am really confused i need some advise. another reason i need to get home is i have a great job that will be gone if i dont get back in like a week?!?!?
    help!!!
    thanks

bigmack62 is offline Junior Member
    The way custom's are after 9/11 I wouldn't chance it. I would mail 1 package to yourself, and an emergency package to a good friend or relative.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats a sticky situation. id just hold off and finsih up how many weeks do you have left bro??? i'm guessing no more then 8 correct? if you wanna finish with what you have i think it's safest IMO to just stay put then come home when you are done.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pb2xtreme1
    okay guys here is my dillema. everyday i am going back in forth in my head. okay here is my story. i am in thailand now, i ave been training here for 5 weeks on a prop/tren /var cycle. I really want to go home now. i miss home and i feel i would make the most out of this cutting cycle if i could be home on my grill etc. so i still have quite a bit of juice left and i definetly want to finish my cycle but i want to finish it back home. so what i have left is about 30 amps of test prop, 15 amps of tren, and i am done with the var and i have about 400 winstrol tabs. this is what i was thinking, i was thinking to (try) and send most of it home, but take enough like 4 amps of tren and 10 of test prop, that way if my gear doesnt make it home i can run down to mexico and pick up some more. what do you guys reccomend, i mean i could also just try to take it with me, i mean if customs stoped me it not enough juice for sales so i dont think they would go hard on me. (stupid thought?)
    another question is say i sent it home and it got siezed well i am using trenbolone hexa...... same as parabolan . could i switch to using say trenbalona??? same compund different ester?
    i am really confused i need some advise. another reason i need to get home is i have a great job that will be gone if i dont get back in like a week?!?!?
    help!!!
    thanks
    ' i mean if customs stoped me it not enough juice for sales so i dont think they would go hard on me. (stupid thought?)' id think the same, but you never know they copuld chose to make an example of you

and umm yea you could switch from tren hexa to a diff one

send seperate packages, pacakage it well, label it as vitamins with a description, should *help*

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    If your so worried about it not getting there i'd mail it in two seperate packages before i brought it on the plane w/ me

thanks for all the advise guys. i am 5 weeks in to a 10-12 week cycle. depending on what i get home. so i told my boss i would be home in two weeks. so i am taking your advise and sending two packages with tewt prop in them. oka so i found a REALLY good spot to hide the rest of my tren hexa.... amp. i was wondering if you guys knew if x ray machies could pick up amps and pills through say plastic? this is really important if anybody knows anybody that deals with x-rays or knows anything about them please call them or get some info. the info would be forever appreciated!!!!

anyone know about x ray machines and if they can scan for amps and pills?

Thread Information