Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SanitysDawn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    600 mg eq 1-12 (I dont think eq is that great)
    really? I think its awesome. I guess we all react differently to certain AAS.

VIXI is offline Female Member
    I'll make it...a little down...but I'll make it

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Are we in better mood today???

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Cheer up girl...

Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    I'll make it...a little down...but I'll make it
    Didn't you just see what I wrote about bieng a civilian....Be strong, overcome, adapt, and don't let anything get in your way. Peace

VIXI is offline Female Member
    you know how we do...lol...frustration makes for great cardio though...i gave that elliptical climber a beating it won't soon forget...off to work...holla at ya later...xxxSass

Didn't you just see what I wrote about bieng a civilian....Be strong, overcome, adapt, and don't let anything get in your way. Peace

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    This post alone shows the WHOLE board what little you know about steroids and how they work long term for ppl.
    LOL

Fired up, aren't you?

The average person on here (that's not going for Mr. Louisiana) in NO WAY needs that much anabolics in their system to grow. Sure, doses need to gradually increase over the course of one's life as one's hormone's begin to fluctuate. But dosing that high if you aren't competing in bodybuilding is plain stupid and unnecessary.

PS - I think you're an idiot.

The laugh is on you Bro. We will see how much weight you can gain in LBM and maintain it when you reach 34 years old...As for me my goal is to win Mr Louisiana at 235-240lbs ripped. You are just like the rest of "The Civilians" out there. You think you can take all the different compounds and just blow up to Coleman or Cutler status. Your dead wrong Boy, it takes dedication, diet, self- control, and heavy weights. Go away!!!

There's a little bit of difference in our goals, BRO. I'd like to stay around 190, not 240. We are arguing about two entirely different goals in the first place. Being an actual bodybuilder is a whole nother story, and I apologize for hassling you about your doses. Good luck in the competition.

I'm not trying to say in this thread that anavar only cycles are good bulking cycles. They aren't at all - one just happened to be MY best mass-building cycle because I planned it out so far in advance and fine-tuned my diet and training to make it work (and boy did it ever ). Then again, your weight gains during cycles have much more to do with your DIET than with your DRUGS - but I'm sure you all knew that already.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    age person on here (that's not going for Mr. Louisiana) in NO WAY needs that much anabolics in their system to grow. Sure, doses need to gradually increase over the course of one's life as one's hormone's begin to fluctuate. But dosing that high if you aren't competing in bodybuilding is plain stupid and unnecessary.

PS - I think you're an idiot.

I glad you think I'm an idiot..because i know for sure,as well as the rest of us,you're just a little punk that knows nothing about anabolics...go away little tiny person..you bother me BOY!!!

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    LOL (pointing finger and laughing hard at matto20) whats really funny is you were trying to give me advice on deca and sust which neither one you have used. I hope they bann your punkass!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakley
    LOL (pointing finger and laughing hard at matto20) whats really funny is you were trying to give me advice on deca and sust which neither one you have used. I hope they bann your punkass!
    Bwahahahahhaahhahaha....case closed on the little BOY that regurgitates info..,.bwahahahahahahahahaha

Bwahahahahhaahhahaha....case closed on the little BOY that regurgitates info..,.bwahahahahahahahahaha
    (Slaps da bull on the back laughing even harder now still pointing finger at matto20)

Quote Originally Posted by Oakley
    What's really funny is the fact that you can't make any gains off of that cycle and were whining about that earlier!

LOL

Who's the stupid one now?

I'm done arguing with the ignorant for today. Neither of us are going to back down, and it does no good making legitimate points if no one is intelligent enough to understand them. I also love how you people get all fired up and start the name-calling, but never back up your points with any science at all.
    Perhaps all the anger is sparked by the fact that you are having trouble arguing your point with a 22 year old and that hurts your pride. I'm sure it probably is...

LOL

What's really funny is the fact that you can't make any gains off of that cycle and were whining about that earlier!

LOL

Who's the stupid one now?

I'm done arguing with the ignorant for today. Neither of us are going to back down, and it does no good making legitimate points if no one is intelligent enough to understand them. I also love how you people get all fired up and start the name-calling, but never back up your points with any science at all.
    Perhaps all the anger is sparked by the fact that you are having trouble arguing your point with a 22 year old and that hurts your pride. I'm sure it probably is...

LOL
    Holy **** your ****ing illiterate too (starts laughing again and still pointing finger at matto20) LMFAO GOD **** YOUR A TRIP

dieseL atC is offline Member
    my last winter bulker -

anavar 40 mg/day of british dragon for 8 weeks.
    ran creatine, tribulis, policosanol, ala, and yohimburn, among other ancillaries.
    ran standard clomid PCT

gained 20 pounds and maintained body composition (along with insane strength gains)
    no sides whatsoever

bulking is all about that diet baby!
    If what you say is true, I'd give you props. I have no reason to not believe you. At 22, you should still be able to pack on lbs. with good diet/training - BUT we have still to see proof. You are defending yourself so hard, like you have something to prove to us. What you are doing isn't doing anything but making you look immature and somewhat "gay" so just post a pic and cut the ****.. I'm not trying to be a dick, but you totally took this thread off topic..

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    poor kid...seems like he knows nothing

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    This post alone shows the WHOLE board what little you know about steroids and how they work long term for ppl.
    yeh if anyone wants to take a dose higher than what he agrees with he flames them. Everything that he post comes from what he has read somewhere and not from experience.That is why all he recomends is mild sh**.If he is growing that much off of anavar alone he must be some kind of genetic freak.

Well I went to the gym and did some cardio and abbs and thought a lot about what was said here today. In a way Matt is right and in a way he is wrong. First, he is wrong for offering his "expertise" to some of the seniors around here and not to mention calling one an idiot. Second, he is right about his cycle for a non-competeing athlete. I do not advocate the use of aas for anyone his age or younger. His cycle is mild and probably neted him some gains with the least amount of sides. In conclusion, can't we all just get along??? LOL

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Well I went to the gym and did some cardio and abbs and thought a lot about what was said here today. In a way Matt is right and in a way he is wrong. First, he is wrong for offering his "expertise" to some of the seniors around here and not to mention calling one an idiot. Second, he is right about his cycle for a non-competeing athlete. I do not advocate the use of aas for anyone his age or younger. His cycle is mild and probably neted him some gains with the least amount of sides. In conclusion, can't we all just get along??? LOL
    Cool of you bro....

BTW...how old were you when u first cycled AS?

yes jbigdog69 but he trys to give the same advice to people that have been doing this **** for way longer than him. Just because he dosn't have the same goals as other people does not make his advice right for everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Dflood
    total length of time using AAS does not determine knowledge of a specific compound...anything anyone says on here is opinion, based on a combination of their specific experience/research.
    that is not what i said. I said he flames anyone who wants to take a higher dosage than what he beleives and doesn't realize people react different to certain things.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Again, I'll post pics when I get back to school this fall.

You had really ought to start thinking "outside the lines" rather than going along with the AR crowd like a sheep, - .

OMG. I couldnt have said it better. This place is starting to give the worst advice. Nothing but regurgitated advice that theyve read from their research and then pass it on as their own experience.

I was to young....

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Cool of you bro....

BTW...how old were you when u first cycled AS?
    Therefore I will keep that info between me and the fence post.

That's calling the kettle black!!! Mrs's bermich.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    OMG. I couldnt have said it better. This place is starting to give the worst advice. Nothing but regurgitated advice that theyve read from their research and then pass it on as their own experience.
    Anything I post is from experience and trial and error. It is not the best thing for all people and definetly not young people who should not be involved with aas period. I will say it again...if you are not a competeing athlete then why in tha hell would you try aas. It's kinda like a cancer patient that has lung disease. He knows he or she is gonna die but they choose to still smoke. You know aas are gonna have sides but you do them anyways. Furthermore, I would like to take the opportunity to thank "Matt" for being a smart kid and sharing his info and for not diving in to the aas hype like so many do. Good for you Bro. As for the rest of us...we will grow...we will have sides...some of us will die early...and some of us will go on to win. What is important is that we got to see both sides of the equation here. Peace

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Anything I post is from experience and trial and error. It is not the best thing for all people and definetly not young people who should not be involved with aas period. I will say it again...if you are not a competeing athlete then why in tha hell would you try aas. It's kinda like a cancer patient that has lung disease. He knows he or she is gonna die but they choose to still smoke. You know aas are gonna have sides but you do them anyways. Furthermore, I would like to take the opportunity to thank "Matt" for being a smart kid and sharing his info and for not diving in to the aas hype like so many do. Good for you Bro. As for the rest of us...we will grow...we will have sides...some of us will die early...and some of us will go on to win. What is important is that we got to see both sides of the equation here. Peace
    sniff sniff that was beautiful man [big hug] On a serious note I agree trial by fire has a lot more clout than reading out anabolics 2k2

Look ya'll steele does have a heart!!

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    sniff sniff that was beautiful man [big hug] On a serious note I agree trial by fire has a lot more clout than reading out anabolics 2k2
    ....Tag ur it....Peace

LOL

Sorry for taking this thread so far off topic, and sorry for starting a flame war over nada! It was a bad day for me yesterday and I was moody as hell. Thanks for trying to see my side of the picture, and I want you to know I see your side as well. I wasn't expecting a guy shooting for Mr. Louisiana on this forum - it's usually just some 35 year old just-divorced fatass who wants the quick fix to get back in shape. Good luck with that competition and let us all know how it goes.

I realize my opinions regarding anabolics don't apply to everyone and I'll try not to force my opinions down your throats. But as much as many of you older, more experienced guys would like to think I'm an idiot, you are mistaken. I could argue with some of you forever (Da Bull, Oakley, BBM) but that would be a waste of time. You don't bother me, I won't bother you. And all this talk claiming that I regurgitate evidence isn't exactly true. If there wasn't so much misinformation about mild anabolics on this board I wouldn't have to post that crap over and over again.

If you want my opinion (LOL I know you all don't, touch luck), the most regurgitated piece of crap I see on the boards are the "Test is Best!!!" replies that get posted a dozen times each day...

Later ya'll

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information