Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tack123 is offline New Member

Exclamation drinking alchol on juice?

was wondering how bad is it for you if you drank alchol once during your cycle. any side effects? about 2 weeks in to the cycle

kronik is offline Senior Member
    What is your cycle? Any orals?

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    either drink or juice. not both

dookses is offline Junior Member
    You need to be careful drinking while using gear. You're already stressing out your liver as it is through your usage. Heavy drinking can literally cause you to go into shock and die. Don't **** with your liver, yo.

blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    juice is bad enough on your liver but to do both is crazy. as hard is it may be not to drink man i suggest to stay off the alcohol. i did the same thing drank and juiced it dont mix. plus if you ever rage man look out cause u cant control yourself. just my advice

yea man dont do both juice is allready hard on your liver plus other organs. let tell u from experience not to do it. if u ever rage and u are juiced up plus drunk and hurt some one u can really get into big trouble plus u are so crazy doing both it is hard to stop kicking someone 's ass and u dont want that

sorry i replied twice

dookses is offline Junior Member
    you are forgiven!

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackh2
    juice is bad enough on your liver but to do both is crazy. as hard is it may be not to drink man i suggest to stay off the alcohol. i did the same thing drank and juiced it dont mix. plus if you ever rage man look out cause u cant control yourself. just my advice
    I second that.

evergain26 is offline Junior Member
    My buddy just got arrested for smashing a guys face into a bar bathroom wall...Blame the juice, i dont but drinking and juice not a good combo.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    This is the ultimate no no in bodybuidling. We know that aas effects the liver daily. We know alcohol effects the liver also. You might as well add some daily dbol in there too. Can you say Liver Problems. alcohol + aas = fuked up liver

even just on weekends is a no-no. u pay good money for your juice man reap the results and celebrate at the end of your cycle.

leo3131 is offline New Member
    drink and juice, no way,,,just curious though what anybody thinks about worse things like x or so on

x to me is just as bad i wouldnt mix any other drugs with juice it is way to risky if u were to flip out and hurt someone

i would rather drink while on juice than do x. JMO

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Don't drink while on....not very intelligent to do....
    Do I look like a guy who would steer you wrong?

CanadianSteel is offline Associate Member
    drinking is all about being responsible and being moderate
    doing be stupid when u drink and ull be fine

as for health problems as long as u dont do it too often, or do it with orals ull be fine

right there when u say be moderate then that tells u there are risk. why take the chance man get all the benefits out of the **** u spent your money on and get every ounce of benefit. its up to you, but sure wish id listen when they told me this

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    either drink or juice. not both
    Exactly, i quit drinking for the summer and the first half of next year at school. You are putting your liver through a lot of stress, don't drink, who cares if u can;t get drunk with your friends...just think what will pay off if u stay true to the game and your health

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Try not to drink on cycle. There have been lots of posts on this...check them out.

tack123 is offline New Member
    thanks for a the comments , ya didnt think it was the best idea to drink during a cycle gonna put the booze to the side.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tack123
    was wondering how bad is it for you if you drank alchol once during your cycle. any side effects? about 2 weeks in to the cycle
    Any side effects? Well, one side effect of alcohol alone is that it will kill your liver. More reliably than steroids if you ask me. But then again who practices safe alcohol use. Does this seem wise? What is your priority here? You just want to look good at the clubs? Then don't juice.

Billy Muscle is offline New Member
    what about smokin weed on juice?

No ill health effects or interactions with the juice that are known of. And I think it's been widely tested. Not good for your cardio.

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    I would not drink while on a cycle. Because you are putting your liver through enough stress without adding alcohol to it. Why spend so much money on something if you are not gonna do it right. It will do more harm than good. Your strength will go up and down also. You will like your results a lot better if you just stay away from drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Muscle
    No problem with that other than you might spend 100 dollars at mcdonalds because of munchies and hunger from the juice

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Muscle

it makes it better

mass junkie is offline banned
    I have a few drinks while im on but I dont go overboard

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    it makes it better
    fukk yeah,been on a cycle feeling all big and strong and then smoking a joint,thats as good as it get light it up dawggggggggggg

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Moderation........... This is what you need to practice. If using 17aa's I would say it's not wise but once in a while if you have a beer or two it's not going to kill you.

Alchol could screw with you eatting pattern the next day though.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    alcohol kills your muscle fibers also but in moderation youll be fine try to drink wine rather than the hard stuff or low carb lite beers

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    alcohol kills your muscle fibers also but in moderation youll be fine try to drink wine rather than the hard stuff or low carb lite beers
    Considering the major source of calories in alcohol is the alcohol itself it doesn't matter much wether you drink hard alcohol or wine or beer. If you drink what you need to get drunk than you'll take in those calories regardless. Hard liquor gives you the advantage of getting it in faster and therefore needing less to get started but still, you need to realize the caloric source in alcohol is the alcohol itself. It's converted in your body to sugar and stored as fat. Low carb means sh*t and is just a marketing scheme. Low fat is out, low carb is in.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    stay on the juice and go to aa

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Moderation........... This is what you need to practice. If using 17aa's I would say it's not wise but once in a while if you have a beer or two it's not going to kill you.

Alchol could screw with you eatting pattern the next day though.
    I agree completely. Alcohol always ****s my stomach up a little bit too so I can't eat until like 1:00 pm the next day or later. It can just destroy progress sometimes...

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    I dont think its terrible to drink once or twice a week as long as you are not taking any juice that is 17-aa....or even just any orals.

if you are just on test then i dont see why not.

AnabolicAnimal is offline New Member
    god dam it man take some milk thistle and live a little

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Social drinking at a mim is ok but high drinking is not ok. Alcohol first of all breaks down muscle tissue at a certain rate. Also, drinking dehydrates the body and this is one of the causes of a hang over. Not to mention sucks out certain vitamins and minerals needed by the body.

Would also like to mention that using steroids already puts a stress on the liver. When you drink and get drunk this is what as known as an overdose and you get a back flush of alcohol into your system. That is how you become intoxicated. The liver can only filter so much then the alcohol back flushes into the blood stream.

If you decide you want to go out drinking on a consistant basis while cycling then you really dont need to be on steroids. In my opinion, alcohol abuse seriously hinders muscle growth and proper rest and restoration for muscularity. You are taking away the water, vitamins, and minerals your body needs to recoop and restore.

Oh, and I have read that alcohol abuse lowers testosterone levels . So think about that one.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Good ol' fashion KFL
    Kentucky Fried Liver baby

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    focus on the workouts and the cycle. then after the cycle go to the club all swole and sh*t and drink all you want. push some pencil neck around if you want. Even

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    I have been drinking on the weekends during my cycle, I take the weekends off from training so it does'nt screw me up to much. As for my liver, well time will tell I guess.

I limit myself to a six pack at the very most, and I still feel very guilty. I used drink a six pack of natty tall boys every morning before bed(I work nights), and would skip my workouts to get drunk and eat crap after work(before I ever used aas). I have a alcoholism in my family so I would like to think I am headed in the right direction.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information