C21H30O2 is offline New Member

Question First Cycle advise

I'm 20 years old, I've been training for roughly 3 years and struggle to gain weight, so I am looking to gear for help. I'm 6'1 and weigh 150lbs. I asked a friend to help me put together a cycle and this is what he suggested:
    10 week cycle:

200mg/week Deca for Week 1,2,3,4
    400mg/week Deca for Week 5,6,7,8
    600mg/week Deca for Week 9,10

40mg Dianabol tabs/day for Weeks 1,2,3,4
    25mg Dianabol tabs/day for Weeks 5,6,7,8

with Proviron as an anti-e

But I've read that this is one of the worst cycles I could run. What would you suggest to make this a better cycle since I already bought the gear.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    buy some test and drop the dbol . run the test about 400mg to 500mg twice a wk. if it is enathate or cyp. and run about 300mg deca and have your diet and training in check and you should see some nice gains.

no offense but, at 150 lbs, 6'1, you couldnt of been training hard enough to accomplish anything.if you struggle to gain weight, just a reminder, endomorph, ectomorph, whatever the hell you are, no excuses or bull****, 3500 calories=1 lb of bodyweight.

adapt a good DIET FOR LIFE. something you can adjust as your goals change.

thats a piss poor cycle and you wont gain anything off it, get a decent build before you touch steroids .

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    get some test E and run 500mg/week and 300mg/week deca dont change dosage. stop the deca one week before the test and do pheedno's pct 2 weeks after last test shot

why the **** is every1 suggesting running test and deca to a 150 pound stick! get some common sense ****it

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, if your struggling to gain weight, steroids aren't the answer. It's your DIET. Get that in order before you touch steroids...

No steroid in the world will get you big unless your diet is perfected

BLT

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    i agree for the most part with itstall.. but just in case Proviron is best used in conjuction with Nolva DURING the cycle not post...

Thanks to all of you who offered advice, f*ck all you who offered useless opinions. My metabolism could eat through 3500 calories in 5 minutes.

those useless opinions are the truth.

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    well if your going to do it...and nothing is going to change your mind...figure out a diet first..a bulking diet...calories protein...I would go with test/dbol 1-10 test 500mgs /dbol 1-4 25-30mgs ...gotta eat...eat tons of food and good all your protein in...keep nolva on hand...and watch for bloat...

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by C21H30O2
    Thanks to all of you who offered advice, f*ck all you who offered useless opinions. My metabolism could eat through 3500 calories in 5 minutes.
    Wow....make enemies often?
    Your comments were directed towards a respected member newbie, and are not appreciated....
    Also, no matter what your metab. runs like, you need to work on your diet, and how you train...at that age your test is still high, so you need to look at your diet, and form ALOT close b4 turning to gear...give it time...read the diet and training forums, and post in there instead....this is where your best bet is....leave the gear for a couple more years bro....JMO....as 'useless' as it may seem

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    You've got it all wrong, bro. We're simply replying to a thread that we saw needed advice. So this is our advice...train harder, eat more, and please, oh please, don't say that your looking to gear to gain weight, becaue, IMO, if you can't gain weight without gear why do you think you'll be able to keep anything you gained from a your cycle after it's finished...if your body can eat 3500 calories in 5 mins... We're not trying to flame ya, we're acutally trying to give ya some guidence believe it or not!

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Well hello to you too. Now since the advice that has been giving to you has gone in 1 ear and out the other I'll say it again, maybe it will eventually stick. If you metabolism can eat though 3500 cal in 5 min then increase your caloric intake with lots of protein with med carbs and med fat intake. Get your diet and workout in order and you will grow, you can believe it or not, that is up to you, but it is the truth. Steroids are not a miracle cure for gaining weight or muscle it takes hard work and dedication. If you do not have a good muscle base before the gear you propably wont keep your gains anyway. Now with that being said you can curse us or do whatever you want, but with your attitude you probably wnat get much more help anyway, and yes what you been told is help but it wasn't what you wanted to hear. Since this is a steriod infomation site you probably thought we are all juiceheads and would hand you a cycle just because we could. Later...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Well hello to you too. Now since the advice that has been giving to you has gone in 1 ear and out the other I'll say it again, maybe it will eventually stick. If you metabolism can eat though 3500 cal in 5 min then increase your caloric intake with lots of protein with med carbs and med fat intake. Get your diet and workout in order and you will grow, you can believe it or not, that is up to you, but it is the truth. Steroids are not a miracle cure for gaining weight or muscle it takes hard work and dedication. If you do not have a good muscle base before the gear you propably wont keep your gains anyway. Now with that being said you can curse us or do whatever you want, but with your attitude you probably wnat get much more help anyway, and yes what you been told is help but it wasn't what you wanted to hear. Since this is a steriod infomation site you probably thought we are all juiceheads and would hand you a cycle just because we could. Later...
    Tried to say it good, kronik said it better.

Thanks a lot for the info. It gets frustrating when all people do in criticize, when all I asked for was suggestions. I don't need their opinions on my build. When I started training I was like 125lbs, I've put on about 30 lbs since I started and people still talk ****.

smallfrie is offline New Member
    i just bought a bottle of aa test 250 because i thought it was sus 250 what is the best way to run this by itself on my 2nd cycle

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smallfrie
    i just bought a bottle of aa test 250 because i thought it was sus 250 what is the best way to run this by itself on my 2nd cycle
    you need to start your own thread.

Matto20 is offline Member
    Thanks a lot for the info. It gets frustrating when all people do in criticize, when all I asked for was suggestions. I don't need their opinions on my build. When I started training I was like 125lbs, I've put on about 30 lbs since I started and people still talk ****.
    If you can't learn to diet correctly and gain weight naturally at your age than you are going to struggle even with the crutch of steroids . I don't give a **** if your metabolism is out of control, you should still be able to pack on weight if you plan ahead and eat right. Guys your age should be able to pack on massive amounts of weight with no outside steroids at all. The thought of you running steroids through your veins when you are 6'1'' 150 pounds (and 20 YEARS OLD!!!) makes us laugh - I'm sorry - especially when we all see what kind of TERRIBLE cycle you have mapped out for yourself. If you wanna be an idiot and go through with your crappy cycle, be my guest. But I'd highly suggest you scrap that idea and hit the diet and training forum instead. You people are irritating me...

Thread Information