JP1570 is offline Senior Member

update and quick question

Quick update for ya'll. I'm about 2wks into my cycle (500mg wk/sus and about to start winny). I've already gained close to 10lbs of seemingly lean mass. My waist hasn't gotten any bigger. I'm thrilled with these results and can't wait to post a post cycle pic. Thanks to everyone that helped me put it all together. One thing though, I came across some cyp for pretty for a good price and got a few vials. I'm thinking of switching over to it for wks 5-8 and running it at 500mgs/wk instead of the sus. Good idea? Bad idea? Don't do this!!? Just wondering what ya'll think about this.

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    stick w/ the sust and save cyp for later cycle. Sust already has plenty in it.

plus, my cyp shots hurt like hell.

keep hittin the gym!!!

G-S Guest
    You've already gained 10 lbs after only 2 weeks of Sust?

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    yea, some crazy sht huh?? Got on the scale post workout today and was like 233!!! I was between 215 and 220 when I started. I figured my wet clothes and shoes weighed about 5 pounds. Anyway, I'm pumped. Didn't get to deadlift for back today, had to settle for bent over rows (it had been about 4 workouts in a row deadlifting), but it's on as usual next workout. Coachman, any reason you say stick with the sus?

oilfueled is offline New Member
    10 lbs 2 weeks in, sounds like a great start bro imo you should stick with the sust def. keep us posted on those gains.

Thread Information