kronik is offline Senior Member

Will someone take a look at this???

This is a thread I started in the workout forum and had only 2 replys, I need some more information here: Help With Workout Routine...

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    kronik, this is a hard question to answer. Not know your weakness & such. You have to find what works for you. There are many strategies depending on if your advance or intermidate. Here is a example: day 1 - arms, both bi's & tri's & brachs. the point here is engorging with blood. the pump!! day2- legs, both hams, calf, quads, butt. (this may be hard depending on if you squat heavy) day 3-rest day 4 traps, back, shoulders all 3 heads. your bi are used for back but they have been resting 2 days.traps,delts & back muscells all are connected working no matter which part you are working so hit them all. day 5 chest ,blast it doing dips, incline,decline,flies, pushups, benching presses ect. If this is your weak area. day 6 rest. Note that you can add your abs after any day. The key is mix it up after a month. Many advocate training like back & bi's, chest & tri,s thats fine too but the key is the pump!! My example gives this. With ample rest, Also, reps are just a #. Go with the feel.. This is just the beginning many other ways to such as desending sets, negatives,iso tension techniques & visualization key components to a successful workout.. good luck

Thanks for the help and as far as the pumps are concrened, I can get them throughout every muscle in my arms just not anywhere else. Like I said i'll try anything go get me growing again...

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    See My workout is EOD instead of a 3 on 1 off 3 on or even a 5 on 2 off. Dont you need the rest? Or should I CHANGE my routine also? Just curios of opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    See My workout is EOD instead of a 3 on 1 off 3 on or even a 5 on 2 off. Dont you need the rest? Or should I CHANGE my routine also? Just curios of opinions
    I feel that the 3 on 1 off 3 on would be better for me. Just so I could a little rest during the week, but I have to mine 5 on 2 off for family reasons. I absolutely hate the 2 days off, feels like im wasting away doing nothing...

Thread Information