BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Just tossing this *very rough* bulker around in my head...

And was hoping to get some feedback. I had really intended to finish my current cutter just to see what I was capable of and then call it quits (okay....stop laughing) but have, of late, been bitten by the "bulking bug".

I'd like to really make it count (well, within my means and risk aversion for this game) and, as such, have come up with this somewhat long bulker.

A cycle with equipose and testosterone enanthate as the base agents being run for 16 weeks. Not sure on doses, exactly, but thinking 500mg of eq per week and going up to 750mg/week on the test. I plan on kicking it off with dbol and here's the 'money shot' - I'm giving serious consideration to interspersing IGF throughout the cycle with fina also in the mix in the middle. So, basically, what I'd have is this:

Equipose: weeks 1-16 @500mg
    Test Enan: weeks 1-16 @600-750mg (unsure)
    Dbol: weeks 1-4 @50mg/day
    Fina: weeks 6-13 @75mg/day
    IGF: weeks 1-4 ON, weeks 5-8 OFF, weeks 9-12 ON, weeks 13-16 OFF, and weeks 17-20 ON (as to run it through PCT). Dosages here will be conservative, relatively speaking...maybe 60mcg/day?

Any thoughts...it's just something I'm kicking around and getting more and more turned on to as I think about it.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I would say to bump the testosterone up to 750mg, and the eq to 600. You need to either kick the eq back a week or move the test up one for pct.

Whatever happened to your prop/fina cycle man? Did you ever get to do any modeling??

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    And was hoping to get some feedback. I had really intended to finish my current cutter just to see what I was capable of and then call it quits (okay....stop laughing) but have, of late, been bitten by the "bulking bug".

I'd like to really make it count (well, within my means and risk aversion for this game) and, as such, have come up with this somewhat long bulker.

A cycle with equipose and testosterone enanthate as the base agents being run for 16 weeks. Not sure on doses, exactly, but thinking 500mg of eq per week and going up to 750mg/week on the test. I plan on kicking it off with dbol and here's the 'money shot' - I'm giving serious consideration to interspersing IGF throughout the cycle with fina also in the mix in the middle. So, basically, what I'd have is this:

Equipose: weeks 1-16 @500mg
    Test Enan: weeks 1-16 @600-750mg (unsure)
    Dbol: weeks 1-4 @50mg/day
    Fina: weeks 6-13 @75mg/day
    IGF: weeks 1-4 ON, weeks 5-8 OFF, weeks 9-12 ON, weeks 13-16 OFF, and weeks 17-20 ON (as to run it through PCT). Dosages here will be conservative, relatively speaking...maybe 60mcg/day?

Any thoughts...it's just something I'm kicking around and getting more and more turned on to as I think about it.
    Looks good Big G..I 'd run the Test one week longer so pct will match up.

I can't disagree. Basically, you're running my cycle, although just slightly shorter. test E/tren E/EQ is my meat and potatoes. IGF-1 will be cycled throughout. I think 60mcg/day is well beyond conservative though. 40-50mcg/day is a good dose.

Thread Information