Thread: Anavar or Winny

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet

Anavar or Winny

Hey Guys,

I'm a new female member and am looking for some advice on my first cycle.

Now before you all tell me to go to the female forum, I am still waiting for access and thought I would post my question here in the mean time.

I'm looking to start my first cycle and have been hearing conflicting info as to what's best for women, Winny or Anavar . If any of you guys know from experience your wives/GF/friends, and feedback would be appreciated.

In case you need additional infor, I've been training for almost 10 years, currently on cytomel /clen cycle and will be adding Winny or Anavar for 8 weeks. dose info would be helpful as well.

Thanks in advance for any help

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i don't know much about women and gear but from what i have read anavar would be the best choice no question.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Hey sweetie.. you could also post this in the open part of the female forum..

IMO you should start with anavar 1st.. It is the most suggested for a females 1st cycle..

Winny is very fickel with women... you can have sides "attack" without warning...

I am running var for the 1st time right now.. 5mg's e for the 1st 2 weeks to watch for sides, and when I saw none, I went to 10 mg's ed for the rest of the cycle.. I have seen strength gains, as well as my bf % lowering..

how long have you been training for? how is your diet and training?

what are you trying to get out of the cycle?

as for winny, if you chose to run that, start with 5 mg's ed for 2 weeks and then up to 10 mg's ed for the remaining 6 weeks... some ladies like to go a bit higher possibly 20-25 mg's ed, but the chance for sides is very great at a higher dosage..

PM me if you need anything else

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Thanks for that.

As mentioned I've been training for almost 10 years now and i am finding lately that i need a little additional help, my body just doesn't respond as it use to.

I'm on the cytomel /clen for fat loss and am looking to add the winny or var to maintain muscle (add some maybe but not much as I have about as much as I want). i am basically looking to lose body fat, and keep the muscle that i have without gaining too much more. i weight train 4-5 days/week and cardio 5-6 days/week

Thanks again

ttuPrincess Guest
    no prob hun.. also once you gain access I have a journal kept.. (except for my bad bd days) of evetything I have done and eaten since i started my cycle.. you can read up on my sides and such.. I hope that helps as well

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    you should be good to go now

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Good, solid advice...

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess

IMO you should start with anavar 1st.. It is the most suggested for a females 1st cycle..

Winny is very fickel with women... you can have sides "attack" without warning...

I am running var for the 1st time right now.. 5mg's e for the 1st 2 weeks to watch for sides, and when I saw none, I went to 10 mg's ed for the rest of the cycle.. I have seen strength gains, as well as my bf % lowering..

as for winny, if you chose to run that, start with 5 mg's ed for 2 weeks and then up to 10 mg's ed for the remaining 6 weeks... some ladies like to go a bit higher possibly 20-25 mg's ed, but the chance for sides is very great at a higher dosage..

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    Thanks for that.

As mentioned I've been training for almost 10 years now and i am finding lately that i need a little additional help, my body just doesn't respond as it use to.

I'm on the cytomel /clen for fat loss and am looking to add the winny or var to maintain muscle (add some maybe but not much as I have about as much as I want). i am basically looking to lose body fat, and keep the muscle that i have without gaining too much more. i weight train 4-5 days/week and cardio 5-6 days/week

Thanks again
    is that you in your avatar cause you are one hott mama!!... wanna get together for a drink and maybe if your good I may just throw some var at cha! in exchange .... for ... company.

P,S that is not prostitution.

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess

there is some quality knowledge

Thread Information