Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member

Problem breathing

I was in the gym today, I was doing lunges with 50 lb dumbells and inbetween sets I found it hard to breathe. There was this strange pressure in the middle of my back and in my chest around my heart. I have no idea what it could be, that was the first time I have felt it. I am currently running 500 mg of test E and 300 mg of EQ. My diet is in check, low fats, I think it might be my sodium intake, which isn't high, but I didn't cut it when I started my cycle. Does anybody know what it might be? Oh yea, this happened an hour ago, and I haven't felt it so far.

Thanks

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Your blood pressure could be a little high, I would go see a doc just to make sure its nothing. Better safe than sorry bro.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    whats your age?

i'm 20....i don't know if its my blood pressure, i am a pretty mellow guy all the time

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Was your breathing shallow? Im only guessing but I'd say you had what is called a asthma attack which bp & EXERCISE can cause. Make sure you monitor yourself closely

no...the problem was the pressure i felt in my upper torso while i was breathing...i had no problem actually breathing, it was only the pressure that came into play when i breathed

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Senior_FKG
    i'm 20....i don't know if its my blood pressure, i am a pretty mellow guy all the time
    I get chest pains sometimes when doing cardio. I agree with getting your BP checked. I went to a cardiac surgeon and got a stress test and an echo done, everything checked out ok but I feel better having the tests done. If I were you I would get to a dr. and get a checkup. Also, some BP meds can interact with test, the one that comes to mind is propranalol (spelling?). If your BP is high you may want to come clean with your dr.

Just my .02

simplyjakked is offline Member
    have you put on alot of weightt and maybe you are heavier than you have ever been. if thats the case than your body is probably having a hard time keeping up with the extra weight.

Thread Information