anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

aahhh soo fustrating...

man this sucks, i dont know if theres a worse feeling then having too wait soo long for your gear from your source.. i sent the money order out almost 3 weeks ago and still not in yet.. i neeeed to start sooon!! lol.. i have a feeling hes having trouble getting some of it.. i still feel ok because he hasnt cashed the money order yet.. i check twice a day! lol...

SanitysDawn is offline Banned
    Sorry to hear that bud. I've been doing business with my guy for over a year, he lets me use Paypal, and I get my stuff 3 days after I send payment. I couldn't imagine having to wait for nearly a month to see my stuff.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SanitysDawn
    Sorry to hear that bud. I've been doing business with my guy for over a year, he lets me use Paypal, and I get my stuff 3 days after I send payment. I couldn't imagine having to wait for nearly a month to see my stuff.
    Glad you haven't had any trouble yet, but I recommend doing a search on paypal transactions. Unless the thought of prison doesn't bother you, I wouldn't use them for any illegal purchases.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Glad you haven't had any trouble yet, but I recommend doing a search on paypal transactions. Unless the thought of prison doesn't bother you, I wouldn't use them for any illegal purchases.
    Big azz ditto on that one.

~SC~

ahhh do anyo of you bros have any idea what i should do?? more then 3 weeks since sent out money order to source.. about 8 days ago he said he finally recieved it and the order was being processed and would be shipped asap... since then no reply.. ive emailed him a couple times... what gets me is ive gone through him before and no problems and also that i call and checked the status on the money orders and they havnt even been cashed yet.. which gives me hope still i guess...and i dont wanna have the money orders cancelled and sent back to me..because i want my stuff!! its soo fustrating especially when i was supposed to start a week and a half ago....!!! what would u do??

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    have u got gear from him before? Is it domestic or international?

its domestic.. and yea ive goten slightly smaller orders 2 other times.. would you agree in thinking, which im hoping that because theres 4 different items involved this time hes either having problems getting some of the order in himself or just is waiting on it.. i dont know...

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    i've learned to become very patient with sources even domestic, though my cycle i'm on now only took 3 days. That's why I place my orders now as soon as I'm ending my cycle, so it's guaranteed to be there by the start of my next

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Be patient!I have had an order and recieves it 5 months(!) later and I was sure being scammed although they replied to my e-mail.Iīve ordered from Bahamas or somwhere South America...
    then I became post from the Middle East,and didnīt even know what it should be-opened it and-****,there I had my gear.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Paypal = Unsafe = Prison = Cellmate Bubba doing the nasty with ya...

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1

Thread Information