BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

Planning My Next Cycle

Hey guys,

Starting to think about my next cycle for the late Fall. I was really impressed with the strength TREN gave me last time around, but I also have alot of gear just sitting around that I want to incorporate with the TREN.

1. I have 25 100mg/1ml Vials of Schering Primo
    2. 3 bottles of SL Test Prop - I will need more of this
    3. 5 bottle of QV Test Prop-I am sick of QV **** and heard their Prop sucks.

So how could I incorporate the Primo into a TREN/Prop cycle.

Any thoughts....or should I go with a basic Bulker and Do some Var, Test E, and maybe some Tren at the end?

Britguy is offline Banned
    wot do YOU feel you should be doing at this time? a bulker or cutter, obviously the gear you have would signal a cutting cycle IMO, especially if you are gonna be using Tren , of course they can be used to bulk but its up to you where your heading

am gonna be doing
    1-15 75mg test prop
    1-12 400mg EQ
    9-15 75mg ED Tren

you could replace the eq with primo and do something similar

Well,

I am cutting right now, but would like to put some more size on...goal is to get and remain around 225-230. Sitting at around 207 now that I have been cutting. I think the TREN is the best bet for me along with the Prop. and maybe throw in the Primo for as many weeks as I have enough for. Since I only have 25mls...that is only enough enough for 12 weeks at 200mg of Primo...isnt that a low dose?? Will it do anything.

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    i would kick start with dbol for 4 weeks then start the tren ...and 200mgs is not much at all...i think you should get some more if possible ...prop/tren no matter what.. but kickstart with dbol would be nice..something that works for me...i wouldnt even use the primo until you got more...

Yeah,

Didn't wanna get anymore PRIMO cause it's so **** expensive. Maybe I should run 400mg of Primo for six weeks at the start of my cycle.

Like this:

1-6 Primo 400mg week
    1-13 Test Prop 75mg ED
    1-10 TRen 75 or 100mg ED

Used Dbols before but wasnt too thrilled..maybe try some Var?

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt try to keep adding things on...but what i wouldnt do is run more tren then test...I would have my test higher then that...atleast higher then the tren..even though you are going 3 weeks over..i've messed around with alot of my stuff...i like adding enanth to my cycle i do a low dose of enanth... like 250 mgs a week..and run the prop as it is ...so just in case i dont have enough prop i can have that extra with the enanth ew...but the var would be great..but your really just cutting all over again ...you might pack on a few lbs...if you eat alot ..with a good diet and calories...but i thought you wanted more weight...?

with the var ...now i love var lol...i did a tren/prop/var cycle and i loved it completely...var is my fav oral out there..but for some its too pricey..

The prop will give you a quick start at the beginning of the cycle so i wouldn't use those ****ty orals (but thats me) At least with the stuff you've got you will see what you gain, what i mean is, there should be very little water, i believe you can still get to your target weight with the gear you have, although i think you do need to bump up the Primo to at least 400mg per week, or maybe leave it out totally and buy yourself some Var like you proposed, keep us posted on what you decide Bri

I just wanna do Tren /Prop/Primo....I will run the Primo at 6 week/400mg a week. How does running Prop at 50mg/ED and Tren at 75mg each day sound??

Got a bud who makes a Prop/Tren combo at 75mg Tren/50mg Prop...sound good?

Thread Information