Thread: anastrozole

Buildingmuscle is offline Associate Member

anastrozole

Need alittle help bros,

Is anastrozole the generic form of arimidex , if so will the .25mg a day be the same for it too?

Another question if the .25mg works, should a person ever just throw in 10 or 20mg's aday of nolvadex too just in case or leave it the way it is.

Also, if a person taking .25mg notices puffiness or soreness can you just add nolvadex for a few days until its gone and go back to the way you were doing it.

How would you guys recommend doing it?

I just dont want to hinder my gains hard enough getting them the way it is.

thanks bro's for any information

Yes, anastrozole is adex/liquidex. You should be using 10mg/day of nolva with your 0.25mg/day of adex anyway. Don't wait for symptoms....there's no good reason for that. Nolva is nothing but an asset to you on your cycle in a number of ways.

daos is offline Associate Member
    does nolva hinder gains?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Nolva will hinder gains if you are taking very large amounts of it as in over 30mg/day, you are only supposed to take 10-20mg/day depending on your cycle and how prone you are to getting gyno! Nolvadex will probably hinder your gains by 1-2pounds!!! wich is very little! so little its not worth leaving it out of a cycle! so take it for safety because being buff with tits isnt normal!

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Nolvadex and Arimidex also work in different ways, Arimidex will attack the estrogen/aromatase before it is formed and try to stop it from forming in the first place, Nolvadex on the other hand works by blocking estrogen receptors so that if any estrogen gets past the arimidex...the nolvadex can stop it from giving you gyno

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    Nolvadex and Arimidex also work in different ways, Arimidex will attack the estrogen/aromatase before it is formed and try to stop it from forming in the first place, Nolvadex on the other hand works by blocking estrogen receptors so that if any estrogen gets past the arimidex...the nolvadex can stop it from giving you gyno

so it sounds as if Nolv doesnt actually garuntee to block all estrogen. it basically fights for the receptor? please correct me if im wrong. also, thanks for the info cause i always wanted to know how much nolv would hinder a cycle. 2-3 pounds is nothing compared to the pain and discomfort one would go through if its not taken.

Nolva doesn't hinder gains.....that's it.
    Nolva is an estrogen antagonist in certain tissues (breast and hypothalamus are relevant to us). it's an estrogen agonist (meaning it mimics estrogen) in most other tissues. I often hear, "adex (or letro) completely prevents estrogen from forming"....this isnt the case....it merely inhibits the process to some degree. We want estrogen, and we want it at very high levels. however, we want it just high enough so that we reap its anabolic benefits but avoid it's ability to induce excessive water retention and cause hypertension. We use a low dose AI to merely control the total systemic levels of estrogen, yet still keep them well above normal levels in most cases, and we use nolva to inhibit estrogenic activity at the mammary. Nolva also helps your lipid profile.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Nolva is an estrogen antagonist in certain tissues (breast and hypothalamus are relevant to us). it's an estrogen agonist (meaning it mimics estrogen) in most other tissues. I often hear, "adex (or letro) completely prevents estrogen from forming"....this isnt the case....it merely inhibits the process to some degree. We want estrogen, and we want it at very high levels. however, we want it just high enough so that we reap its anabolic benefits but avoid it's ability to induce excessive water retention and cause hypertension. We use a low dose AI to merely control the total systemic levels of estrogen, yet still keep them well above normal levels in most cases, and we use nolva to inhibit estrogenic activity at the mammary. Nolva also helps your lipid profile.

BOOOMMM

school is OUT!

biggy_p is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905

great post!! makes it easy to understand

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Good post bro

Buildingmuscle is offline Associate Member
    thanks bros for the information.

einstein1905, man you know your stuff thanks for the detailed info

Thread Information