Thread: Im scared now!

jeeptj97 is offline New Member

Unhappy Im scared now!

Heck i just got done reading some posts about doing AAS at a young age, and on drinking while on AAS. Heck after reading about the consequences of both of these, im scared for my health now. Im 19, turning 20 next month, i started my first cycle 10 weeks ago, and got 2 weeks left. PLus ive got drunk 2 times while on cycle. Although im 6'2 im not worried about growing taller, but im concerned about my liver and my being too young. I knew i should have never done them...but heck i was 181 when i started and now im 205. I dont want to die when im 40 of liver failure.~ Im never doing another cycle!

doby48 is offline Female Member
    You can do AAS without dying by age 40 but since you are so concerned and because of the comments you made then it is clear you should not have done them when you did. You need to be fully educated about them and know what you are doing and how they will affect you before you start.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

yeah 2 of my stupid friends that are my age talked me into doing them, and assured me that steroids are underrated and not as bad as people think so i was like ok, so here i am now. Im glad that ive gained 25 lbs but the risks involved that i know of now, i sorta wish i didnt.

Juice a go-go is offline Junior Member
    Agree with doby48, you wont die at 40 by doing AAS and getting drunk a couple of times but if feel like this and your scared i would stop now before you do some thing wrong that wont be good for u.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    What does your cylce look like? Doeses? Injection Frequency? Do you have stuff for PCT?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    you wont die off of one cycle or 10 even - but at your age you do not need to do another one till at least you are past 25 IMO - then you will have at least set your system - getting drunk a few times also will not kill your liver - oral steroids are highly over hyped as liver toxic and are far less dangerous than getting drunk - dont sweat about it - but def hold off on the next round till you are older - keep training tho

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    You do some more research and it will put your mind to rest. Drinking is not really good to do anyway nor is it any way beneficial to do while on cycle. However, and cycleon already beat me to it, it's the orals you have to watch your liver on

well scott P, i am on 500 test e week, and 400 eq week. I inject every tues and saturday morning. Yes i have nolva and clomid pct.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Let me be the first to agree with you 100%. You should not have done them at your age. It won't kill you but it was not good for your settling hormones. Who knows how they'll settle for the rest of your life now. Atleast you have PCT though. That will help.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    When you started, would you say you were fully matured? Facial/pubic hair, deepened voice (no cracking), widened shoulder girdle. You are 6'2" so stunted growth may not be the issue - but hopefully your body was completely finished with puberty prior to you shutting down your natural androgen levels and then mega dosing on your own initative... the closer you were to being a fully matured adult - the better off you should be... long term...

What was the cycle? Do you have a proper post-cycle therapy set up?

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    When you started, would you say you were fully matured? Facial/pubic hair, deepened voice (no cracking), widened shoulder girdle. You are 6'2" so stunted growth may not be the issue - but hopefully your body was completely finished with puberty prior to you shutting down your natural androgen levels and then mega dosing on your own initative... the closer you were to being a fully matured adult - the better off you should be... long term...

What was the cycle? Do you have a proper post-cycle therapy set up?

GREAT POST! I DON'T BELIEVE IN THE AGE THING UNLESS YOUR UNDER 18.
    SOME PEOPLE MATURE FASTER THEN OTHERS.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    GREAT POST! I DON'T BELIEVE IN THE AGE THING UNLESS YOUR UNDER 18.
    SOME PEOPLE MATURE FASTER THEN OTHERS.
    True. But a good general guideline must be used for youngins as what would the average 18 year old boy tell you if you asked him if he was mature enough? Hell yeah. Of course he'll think he's mature enough. Even at 152lbs, 5'8" and stuble on the chin. Anywhere between 20-22 years old is when things become stable and settled for the rest of your life. I'd say rather than guess and check wether you messed your hormones up, why not have a little patience and be ahead of the game when you take your first one. At age 22+. JMO though.

Thread Information