Thread: Dbol

NJ Teen Scene is offline New Member

Question Dbol

Im 16 and a pround NJ guido,

Lately all my friend around me are poppin D bol like skittles tellin me to get on the boat, im 1405"8 but wit alot of muscle deffinition. there is a part of me tellin me to do it but im jus afraid of dieing. CAn some one out there easy my pain lol n tell me if D bol is really that bad!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dbol-me-kid.jpg  

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Yes a dbol only cycle of steroids is very bad. Not because you will die, but because you and your freinds are far too young and can/will stunt your growth permanently. Dbol is a very harsh AAS, its acctually known for its ability to aromatise (turn into estrogen), witch is the hormone that closes the end of bones off so that they can not grow anymore.

Besides all that, your going to get banned for being too young to be here.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Teen Scene

Lately all my friend around me are poppin D bol like skittles tellin me to get on the boat, im 1405"8 but wit alot of muscle deffinition. there is a part of me tellin me to do it but im jus afraid of dieing. CAn some one out there easy my pain lol n tell me if D bol is really that bad!!!
    Unfortunatley, you are 16. You need to be at least 18, I think, to register at AR.com. For this, I think you might be banned. But, before you do I can not tell you how much you do not need to take dbol at 16!!!
    You growth plates haven't even stopped growing yet, so right there you're asking for trouble! Secondly you have not even come close to your full genetic potential. IMO, you need about another 10 years of hardcore training and dieting before you even think about using gear. If all of your friends are 16 or 17, hell even 18, I'd tell them the same thing I'm telling you...STOP!! RIGHT NOW! and go right into PCT. Man, I get so worked up when I hear all these little kids talkin 'bout gear like it's the end all miracle drug. Look, gear's not what makes you Mr. Olyimpia, years and years and years of hardcore balls-to-the-wall training and a hefty appetite for food!!! Steroids are like the icing on the cake. When you've been hitting the gym for years and years and you're finally at a stand still in growth, then it might be time to gear up. This certainly would not come at such an early age of 16!!! Man, I hope you take this advice to heart because gear and 16 years old DO NOT MIX!!

MattyB is offline Junior Member

NJ Teen Scene is offline New Member
    Any one know of any good eating scedules n lifting routines
    I think taht i will wait awhile becuz at the time now i am only lik 135 but im maxiing 160..SOM1 get back to me on the scedules

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Any one know of any good eating scedules n lifting routines
    I think taht i will wait awhile becuz at the time now i am only lik 135 but im maxiing 160..SOM1 get back to me on the scedules
    Yeah bro, check out the dieting and training forums. I can tell you now that diet is the most important part. Glad to hear you are waiting.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training

bump for mods to ban this kid

Thread Information