Eagergearhead is offline New Member

Wink Another "meathead" has a ?

OK, this should be an easy one for ya. I've searched the **** out of it but just keep getting more confused. Here is the ?- I've read that QV 100 Test prop should be run ED, but I've also read that it's acceptable to do it EOD as well. I've been doing 1.5 cc of test porp with .5 QV EQ EOD. Plus I've read conflicting opionons on keeping the Test levels higher then the EQ. I'm also using a 22" dart with a 1" needle am I OK for glute shots cuz the quads were torture! I sucked it up though. Whatever doesn't kill you ....right?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    IMO..you can run even doses of prop/EQ....You can run the prop EOD if you like,but ED is better IMO

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i would go with a 1.5 in 22 is ok,23 might be a little more comfortable.u should always run your test higher than other AAS imo.....

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    you can run prop eod ... but if you have the qv eq you can inject that 2 times a week ...mon/friday ...and do the prop mon wed friday at 200mgs each shot..and eq at 250mgs each shot...22ga would kill me ...lol i use 25's and 23s...

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagergearhead
    OK, this should be an easy one for ya. I've searched the **** out of it but just keep getting more confused. Here is the ?- I've read that QV 100 Test prop should be run ED, but I've also read that it's acceptable to do it EOD as well. I've been doing 1.5 cc of test porp with .5 QV EQ EOD. Plus I've read conflicting opionons on keeping the Test levels higher then the EQ. I'm also using a 22" dart with a 1" needle am I OK for glute shots cuz the quads were torture! I sucked it up though. Whatever doesn't kill you ....right?
    So your shooting 150mg prop EOD, .5ml QV EQ EOD which is what 100mg EOD. Isn't EQ E4D? 1" pin is to short for glute IMO...

I say increase EQ to 200mg E4D and your good to go...

i dont know why your shooting eq eod ...and your doses look really low...300mgs of prop a week and 300mgs of eq a week? thats low bro... i would put the prop at 500mgs and 400mgs of eq...do prop eod mon/wed/friday ...do 2cc's 1'cc and 2'ccs of prop on those days.. and eq at 1 cc on mon/friday... that would work out perfect..and atleast run the eq for 12 weeks..

Quote Originally Posted by quez82
    i dont know why your shooting eq eod ...and your doses look really low...300mgs of prop a week and 300mgs of eq a week? thats low bro... i would put the prop at 500mgs and 400mgs of eq...do prop eod mon/wed/friday ...do 2cc's 1'cc and 2'ccs of prop on those days.. and eq at 1 cc on mon/friday... that would work out perfect..and atleast run the eq for 12 weeks..
    no bro Prop is 450mg one week and 600 mg the next...EQ does need tp be icreased though and ran for atleast 12 weeks...

i said do prop mon/wed/friday in my post...

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I would not run prop eod and especially friday to monday (3days). Prop has a 27hr half life shoot ED for best results.

Quote Originally Posted by quez82
    No this is what you said(in bold) this is what I said it was 450mg one week and 600mg the other week for and average of 525 EW...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    The reason why many guys run EQ EOD is to cut the prop with it when they are doing EOD shots.......

thats correct he's running that ... thats why i asked in a question because i wasnt sure...thx for correcting me though

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    The reason why many guys run EQ EOD is to cut the prop with it when they are doing EOD shots.......
    Cool, see we learn something ED...

very true.. never seen anyone take eq eod ...or seen it recommended..learn different things at each board

Eagergearhead is offline New Member

Smile Thanks to all!!!

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who answered my post. Finding this site was the best thing that has happened to me in awhile. I know...I know, dull ****in' life huh? C'mon I live in Michigan for God sake! I do think though I'll start injecting the prop ED. Maybe .75 cc a day. Man, I'm going to be a **** human pin cushion. That pin doesn't scare me grrrrrrrrr!

Thread Information