bigmwm is offline New Member

no gains yet from cypionate ???

yo, im on cypionate for 1cc a week for 8 weeks, im geting ready to start my 3rd week in a day and so far i have seen very little gains. my dudes tell me it takes like 2 and ahalf weeks to kick in. and i know how to lift. i lift 6 days a week so i know its not that. my question is .... should it be taking this long to kick in ? ive only gained like 3 pounds and only have gotten little strength gains. any opions??? im also thinking of stacking it with some dbol . any opinions would be great. thanx guys. also, im comin off a 6 month break. i came back at 184 and im now like 188 to 190, ive lost alot of fat and have gained some muscle. (just wanted to throw that in there)

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmwm
    yo, im on cypionate for 1cc a week for 8 weeks, im geting ready to start my 3rd week in a day and so far i have seen very little gains. my dudes tell me it takes like 2 and ahalf weeks to kick in. and i know how to lift. i lift 6 days a week so i know its not that. my question is .... should it be taking this long to kick in ? ive only gained like 3 pounds and only have gotten little strength gains. any opions??? im also thinking of stacking it with some dbol. any opinions would be great. thanx guys. also, im comin off a 6 month break. i came back at 184 and im now like 188 to 190, ive lost alot of fat and have gained some muscle. (just wanted to throw that in there)
    4-6 weeks bro...

SanitysDawn is offline Banned
    in my opinion 8 weeks is not long enough for Cyp, and 1 cc isn't enough if its the normal 200mg or 250mg.

nickg1983 is offline New Member
    how much is 1cc? 200mg? Thats not that much, run 500mg a week.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Patience my brutha.

takes more like 3.5 weeks. Eat big and soon you'll see big gains.

OH start taking 2cc's a week if you're using 250mg/ml vials. and if it's 500mg/ml take .5cc twice a week

yo, im on cypionate for 1cc a week for 8 weeks, im geting ready to start my 3rd week in a day and so far i have seen very little gains. my dudes tell me it takes like 2 and ahalf weeks to kick in. and i know how to lift. i lift 6 days a week so i know its not that. my question is .... should it be taking this long to kick in ? ive only gained like 3 pounds and only have gotten little strength gains. any opions??? im also thinking of stacking it with some dbol. any opinions would be great. thanx guys. also, im comin off a 6 month break. i came back at 184 and im now like 188 to 190, ive lost alot of fat and have gained some muscle. (just wanted to throw that in there)
    Dbol should have been used at the beginning of the cycle weeks 1-4 to kickstart, and 8 week cycle is not long enough to see any good gains..IMO What are your stats and cycle history?

so 1 cc = 200mg???

Dbol should have been used at the beginning of the cycle weeks 1-4 to kickstart, and 8 week cycle is not long enough to see any good gains..IMO What are your stats and cycle history?
    GOT HAPPY WITH THE SUBMIT BUTTON....

no real cycle history, took some winney to get ripped last summer for a trip to jersey, thats about it. im 5'11 190

no real cycle history, took some winney to get ripped last summer for a trip to jersey, thats about it. im 5'11 190
    Stick with Test only and try to go 12 weeks at 400-500mg E4D...

E4d?

E4d?
    every 4 days=E4D

so 1cc = 200mg??? is that correct?

E4d?
    If that was above your knowledge of AS please do some research...we want even get into PCT then...

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    so 1cc = 200mg??? is that correct?

Bro, I don't know Kronik doesn't know who the Fawk knows. Look at your vial. What does it say on it?

I can tell you that mg/ml is just like saying cc/mll. So if it's written on the vial 250mg/ml...then it's 250cc/ml.

Savvy?

Thread Information